Powers...

We look for bella which doesn't take long and we go outside to the clearing in the back fields.  Draco is wearing the same thing and so am I but me being me I had to put my hair up so it now looks like.....

As were walking further into the field Draco asks, "Did we really have to wait 15 minutes fro you to do that?" he says pointing to my hair

As were walking further into the field Draco asks, "Did we really have to wait 15 minutes fro you to do that?" he says pointing to my hair. "Leave me alone before I hex you." I say. He laughs. "oh please you woul-" He says but before he can finish I flick my hand at him and he goes flying back into a tree. "Oh my-" I say but burst out laughing "Not funny." Draco says getting up without a scratch. "Good thing I thought of not being able to get hurt." He says. "What- we can do that?" I ask laughing a bit still. "I guess so." He says now laughing a bit. From behind us you can hear our parents laughing at the shock bella is in from Draco not getting hurt.

"What?" be and draco both say turning to bella and our parents. "HOW THE FUCK DID HE NOT DIE?!" Bella asks is disbelief. Me and Draco just burst out dying of laughter and Narcissa hits her shoulder because she said a swear word. Lucius just shakes his head trying not to laugh. We walk for a bit more until we reach a huge clearing where we decide it's a good time to test our powers. We stand across from each other and both say, "Ready" and we nod.

We start thinking of simple things like strength and invisibility. I accidentally pick up a 30 foot high tree. "Ooops, sorry." I say setting it back down. The parents and Bella just kinda chuckle a bit then I realize I can't see Draco. "Dray? Where are you?" I ask as we all look around. "BOO!" He says appearing behind me. I let out a loud scream letting out a Psionic Blast causing Draco to fly back knocking down thick old trees in the process. I look at our parents and bella with an 'oops' look on my face and think of super speed but realize it's basic and put out my left hand in front of me with a red ball of light appearing causing Draco to flying back to me. "That. was. awesome." Bella says. "For you." Draco says being dramatic. Oh please your fine." I say to him. "Your right I am fine." He says getting up and by controlling the weather making a cloud only rain on me.

"Wow so clever." I wave my hand and the cloud disappears. "I know." He says with a devilish smirk. "Oh my merlin." I say placing my fingertips on the bridge of my nose. "Can I punch you?" I ask him but before he can respond I hit him not realizing he thought of Density control causing my hand to fly right through him. "Woah" Everyone says. I do it again but It was as if I punched a cement wall or a steel plate. I immediately grab my hand and whimper in pain. "OW" I say loudly. "Darling are you okay?" Lucius asks. "Uhm yes I think." I say. "You think? Okay I think this is enough for today it's getting late we should head in for dinner." Narcissa says pointing her wand at my currently broken hand which in a matter of seconds is fixed and we start walking back to the Manor.

"I- I didn't mean to get you hurt Knightly." Draco says worried. "Don't worry about it brother it's okay. I have a feeling it won't be the last time." I whisper the last part so only he could hear but of course mother's hear everything so Narcissa poked her head in between us and says, "Oh it better be the last time." we laugh and continue walking back to the Manor.

We head back inside and me and draco decide to change so we go to our room quickly. I put on...

I head down to the dining room and sit down in my usual spot and wait for draco

I head down to the dining room and sit down in my usual spot and wait for draco. "I mean your guys powers are pretty cool" Bellatrix says. "I know I just wish I knew why we had them." I say with a curious look on my face. "What are we having I'm starving!" Draco says walking into the room with sweatpants and no shirt on. "Uh where is your shirt?" I ask. "In my room on the floor" he says sitting next to me. "Okay why don't you put it on?" I ask. "Why are you jealous you don't have abs like me?" He asks with a fake pouty face. "Uhm no I think your jealous of my abs" I say lifting up my shirt. "Woah they are so like fine? Is that the word?" He asks. "Will you two stop being weird" Bellatrix says downing her glass of wine.  "Anyway since you two are going back to school tomorrow what are your plans for the rest of the night?" Narcissa asks me and Draco. We look at each other and all of a sudden we're taking to each other but not actually talking? 'Wait this is cool!' Draco says to me. 'Holy shit now we can swear without mum and dad giving us a lecture!' I tell him. "Hey are you two talking without talking?" Lucius says loudly. We both look at each other and both say, "no what are you talking about?" They all give us a weird look. "You know it's scary sometime when you two talk in sync." Bellatrix exclaims. "Okay anyway I think we should have a family movie night." I say proudly. "Okay what movie?" Narcissa asks. "Beauty and the beast!" Me and draco shout at the same time. "Hey that my favorite movie." We both say. "No it's mine!" We say once more then roll our eyes at each other and the adults laugh.

"Okay Beauty and the beast it is." Narcissa says. We finish eating and head to the movie room which I had no idea we had. "Wait!" I say. "We need snacks!" Draco says finishing my sentence. "We just ate?" Lucius says. "So?" We both say. Me and draco sprint to the kitchen to grab snacks. While we're running to to kitchen we both stop at this door we've never seen before. "What is this dray?" I ask. "I have no idea K..." he says. We both decide to leave it alone for now and finish getting the snacks. We rush back into the movie room with the snacks and I sit next to Narcissa with draco in the other side of me with Lucius next to him.  "You all are making me feel lonely I'm going to bed." Bellatrix says. "Okay love you." Me and draco say at the same time. They all chuckle and we watch to movie and end up all sleeping in the movie room.

A/N: hey guy I k ow this chapter is like kinda boring at what not but I wrote it o  my phone so it was a little hard for me. I hope you like it and a new chapter will come out soon.