Hogwarts!

you wake up in your room and your stomach is in immense pain and you don't know why.

"GOOD MORNING!" Remus and sirius both say as they rush into your room.

"Hi" you say with a small giggle trying to hide the pain.

"Hey kiddo, you alright?" Remus asks. "Yeah, aren't you like totally excited to be going to Hogwarts?" Sirius adds on.

"yeah I'm super pumped just tired, In feel like I just fell asleep and I'm awake again." you say whilst rubbing your eyes.

"Alright well all of your things are ready to go downstairs so you get ready and we will leave after breakfast." Remus says.

"Okay!!" you say with a smile and heading to the bathroom to get ready. 

You put on light makeup and curl your hair and then head back to your room to find the most perfect outfit.

"This will do." you say grabbing,

As you are putting on the shirt you notice that you have a long scar forming on your stomach right across it from the top left to the bottom right

"That is kind of......badass?" you think to yourself. You ignore it along with the pain that you believe is just getting worse and worse but continue to shrug it off.

"I'm ready!" you say walking into the kitchen.

"Hungry?" Sirius asks you.

"Nope, don't really have much of an appetite if that's okay?" you ask.

"That is perfectly okay but, what's with the scar on your stomach?" Remus asks.

"Is that from the forest yesterday? it looks badass!" Sirius says.

"SIRIUS!" Remus says.

"What?" sirius responds with a blank expression on his face.

you laugh, "It's okay, I thought the same thing to be honest." you tell them.

"Well then, we shall get going I suppose." remus says giving sirius a kiss then sirius hugging you.

"Be safe kiddo I love you both." sirius adds before you two leave.

"Love you too!" you and remus say in sync and then walk out the door.

Time Skip To Your Arrival At Hogwarts....

"Hey dad, do you know why I had to come a day in advance?" you ask remus as you two step off the train.

"Not sure kiddo." Remus tells you with a soft nudge on the shoulder, "It will be alright though." he adds on.

"I know, it's just curious, don't you think?" you ask him.

"Don't worry pup, here have some chocolate it will make you fell better." he says handing you a bar of chocolate.