The Letter.

"Oh.My.God." A voice said from the doorway.

You and ginny both turn quickly to see Tonks standing in the doorway.

"No Way!" She says with a smile growing on her face.

"Shhhh" you and Ginny say pulling her in the room and closing the door.

"What?"  Tonks says. "We have been putting galleons down on you two since you met." she says sitting down at the vanity chair.

"WHAT?!" you and ginny both say in shock.

"Yeah this just confirms that Molly owes me, Sirius and Remus 5 galleons." she says with a smirk and standing up to leave.

you and Ginny just turn to each other in shock and finish packing your things and bring the trunk down to the living room for tomorrow.

"So Molly where are our 5 galleons." Tonks asks. 

you and ginny turn to each other and turn around slowly to look at your parents.

"What...." Everyone says looking at you two. Tonks decides to break the silence and says,

"Yep walked in on them snogging." she says with a chuckle.

You and Ginny both give her a "Really" look. Remus and Sirius give each other a high five and Molly gives them 5 galleons.

"I'm happy for you girls." Molly says with a warming smile and pulling you two into a hug.

"Thank you." you and ginny both say feeling kind of awkward.

"pup you have everything?" Sirius asks.

"Pup?" Remus asks in confusion.

"I think it fits her for her wolf name." Sirius says with a smile.

"Alright then." Remus says. "You have your shoes?" He asks you.

"yes"

"Uniforms?"

"Yes."

"Regular clothing?"

"Yes"

"All books and school supplies?" 

"Yes"

"Wand?"

"Obviously"

"Perfect." Remus says.

Everyone chuckles at your responses for how vague they were except for the last one.

 "Well what is the agenda today?" you ask sitting down with ginny.

"Nothing much just getting last minute things ready for school." Molly says.

"Wanna go on a run?" you say aloud.

"I'm down." Ginny says.

"The only running I do is running to get more food." Ron says with a chuckle.

Everyone laughs and you and Ginny go up stairs to get ready for a run. You put on some black Nike Pro's with a matching black sports bra and black running shoes. Ginny puts on some athletic shorts and an athletic top. you put your hair into two boxer braids and ginny throws hers up in a ponytail. you pun on some mascara and light blush along with some chapstick.

"Ready?" you ask Ginny.

"Hold on one more thing." she says giving you a kiss then says, "Alright now I'm ready." you both laugh and head downstairs to go on a run.

"We will be back later." you say walking out the door. "Bye!" Ginny shouts following you. 

You two are running for a little and then bump into someone in the forest.