Hogwarts.

"Malfoy."

"Sweetheart I think your just in pain I don't know if your thinking straight right this second." My mother says. "No, no I am thinking right." I say. "Should we get going?" I ask because it's almost time to leave. "Yeah we are running a bit behind." Draco says. "Okay got get your trunks." She says. I wipe my tears away and go grab my things. "You sure your alright?" Draco asks me. "yep." I say blankly and continue walking outside. "Is she okay?" Narcissa asks Draco. "Well she says she is but if I didn't know any better I'd think she was lying." Draco tells her. I walk outside and Lucius grabs my trunk. "Ready darling?" He says grabbing my hand. "yep" I say with a fake smile. Eventually everyone is outside and we all grab hands and apperate to Kings Cross station. When we get there we all hug goodbye. "I love you mum." I say while hugging her. "I love you too sweetheart. Promise to write?" she asks. "Yes of course." I say and me and draco go on the train.

When we get on the train me and Draco find an empty compartment and sit down. After a couple minutes a familiar redhead joins us. "Hey love." Ginny says sitting down next to me. "hi" I say turning away from her. "What's wrong?" she asks me. "What's wrong is Sirius disowned her because she stayed with her REAL family." Draco sneers. "HE WHAT?" Ginny yells. "You didn't know?" I ask turning to her. "NO! I had no idea! baby I'm so sorry!" she says pulling me in close to her. "It's okay but now I am a Malfoy." I say. "Good it's your right to become a Malfoy if you want." She says kissing me forehead. "RIght well can you just wake me up when we get to school Draco. And Ginny can you just fill everyone else in on the whole situation?" I ask her. "Yes of course. love you." she says leaving. "Love you too." I say putting my head on Draco's shoulder. "It's alright K i'm here." I hear Draco say as I drift off to sleep.

After a while I get shaken awake by Draco. "Were here darling." he whispers. "Okay. Thank you." I say standing up and we leave the train. "Are you going to talk to Dumbledore about your name?" he asks me as we walk towards our second home. "I don't know. Most likely though because i'm not sure if i'll be okay if someone addresses me by his name." I say looking down. "Hey look a me, Come here." Draco says pulling my behind a tree. "I know what your thinking Knightly. Don't do it okay?" He says. "Okay I'll try." I say forcing a smile onto my face. "Thank you." He says pulling me into a hug. We hug for a moment then continue walking towards the castle.

"Hey can you come up with me to talk to Dumbledore real quick?" I ask my twin who is sitting next to me at the table. "Yes of course." he says standing up and walking to the teacher table with me. "hello Professor Dumbledore." I say. "Ahh hello Knightly, Mr.Malfoy. How can I help you?" he asks us. "Uhm I would just like to inform you that my name is now Malfoy. No longer Lupin or Black." I tell him. "Ahh yes I am aware of your current situation and I will let everyone know." hne says with a smile. "Thank you sir." Draco says and I nod. Before we walk away my head turns to the other teachers and I land on Remus. He looks deeply sad and hurt. 'He must have heard us talking to Dumbledore.' I think to myself. "K come on!" I hear Draco say. "Coming." I say turning and walking away.

A/N okay this is really short don't hate me I'm sorry but I'm officially on summer break so I promise more chapters coming soon!!!