ouch.

I wake up next to pansy and realize what I have done. I am now suffering from a major headache, I can barely walk and now the guilt of cheating on Ginny. But, then I realize that Ginny cheated on me first. I was disrupted from my thoughts by no other than ginny herself coming into my room. And, to make matters worse Pansy is now awake.

"Hey Kightly I was wondering-" Ginny notices Pansy in my bed. "Oh- y-your- uhm- pansy?" She says confused.

"Yes Ginny you cheated on me I think that it's pretty self explanatory that we are over. And Pansy is my Girlfriend now so i would Love it if you could leave my dormitory and go snog Hermione or something." I say then closing the door.

"I'm your girlfriend now?" Pansy asks standing up and walking over to me.

"If you'd like I guess.' I say blushing and noticing how beautiful Pansy is.

she leans in and kisses me and I enjoy it but not as much as to when me and Ginny kiss but, am I falling for Pansy?

Time Jump A Couple Months.....

It is now the day before Christmas break and I am really not up to going home to see Ginny nor my parents or her parents. I am now sitting in the Slytherin Common room waiting for Pansy to head to breakfast with me when my beloved cousin walks up to me.

"hey knightly I have a question for you." he asks me. "Yeah what's up dray?" I ask. "I know your whole situation with Ginny and stuff so I was wondering if you'd like to spend Christmas break at my house. It's just going to be me and my mother. Father is on another business trip." I think for a second. "I mean yes i'd love to but I don't want to be a burden to your family time." I say. "Oh don't be ridiculous. First of all you are family and it wasn't just my idea it was mother's as well." he says with a smile. "Okay well when do we leave?" I ask. "Tomorrow at noon." he says with a smile. "Sounds good I will be ready then." I say and Pansy finally comes down. "about time." I say with a chuckle. "Oh shut it." she says with a smile and nudging my shoulder.

Me and pansy head down to breakfast and like everyday Ginny stares at me and doesn't stop until Pansy gives her a deathly stare. As of right now pansy and I are holding hands under the table and we are eating fruit and laughing when no other that Ginny herself walks up to us.

"Kightly-" she begins to speak but is quickly cut off. "You don't get to talk to her after what you did. It was cruel and completely barbaric. I mean with her best friend. I wouldn't even do that." Pansy says standing up to face ginny. "Look I know what I did was messed up but Kightly I love you and only you Hermione and me..." She says. "Hermione and you what?" I say standing up next to pansy. "We- we just-" she says. "Speak or forever hold your peace." Pansy says. "Just spit it out!" I yell louder than anticipated and now the whole hall is staring at us. The next thing that happened was totally out of line. I Don't even know how it started. One second us three were having a stare off and the next Ginny and Pansy are having a whole fist fight. 

"Stop it!!!" I shout but they ignore me. "STOP PLEASE!" I shout once more and all of a sudden pansy ducks a punch and Ginny punches me straight in the face and I fall and hit my head really hard on the concrete floor. The whole hall goes silent. "Knighty I am so sorry." Ginny quickly says then she spirits out of the hall. Pansy is in shock and Draco witnessed only Ginny running out and he sees me and sprints to me. 

"Kightly wake up. wake up." I hear him say but then all sound around me goes fuzzy then silent. I wake up and I see a bright white room with someone in the corner of it.

"Where the hell am I? Is this heaven? I better not say hell if I am in heaven. But, wait I can't be in heaven I'm too young." I start panicking then hear a voice.