Christmas Break!

We arrived at Malfoy Manor really late and we both immediately head to bed. I end up having my bedroom right next to Draco's and across from the room Narcissa has been staying in lately. It is now morning and there is a knock at the door.

"Come in!" i say as the door opens to see a very bubbly Narcissa. she walks over to my bed and sits next to me. 

"Good morning love." she says kissing my forehead and hugging me. "Morning, your very bubbly this morning." I say with a laugh. "well I just absolutely love Christmas and your here with us so it will be even more fun especially the Christmas Ball tomorrow." she says. "WHAT!" i say shocked. "What's wrong?" she asks concerned. "THERE IS A CHRISTMAS BALL! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! oh merlin what am I to wear." I am now standing up thinking of what I can wear. "Oh relax we will go to the dress shop after we pick up Draco. I need to grab my dress and Draco needs new dress shoes." she says. "But I haven't enough money for a dress. Auntie why didn't you tell me!" I say with a nervous laugh. "It must have crossed my mind. And, don't worry about money I got it." she says calmly. "Fine, fine, fine." I say plopping on the bed. We both laugh and decide to head down to eat some breakfast.

"Do we have pancakes?" I ask. "Of course we do." she says and right then and there pancakes appear on my plate and some butter and syrup appear next to the plate. "Holy crap-" i say. "Language." she says with a mom look. "sorry." i say with a laugh. we eat and go our separate ways to get ready.

I head to my room and put on.....

I quickly put my hair into boxer braids and head down stairs to wait for my aunt

I quickly put my hair into boxer braids and head down stairs to wait for my aunt. I see a bowl filled with suckers so I pick out a cherry one and walk back and forth throughout the entrance hall.

"Aren't you going to be cold?" a voice says from the stairs to which I know it's Narcissa. "Nope I never get cold even in the coldest of weather." I say with a laugh. "Okay then let's go to get Draco then we will head to the shops." she says grabbing her coat from a house elf and putting her wand in her pocket. "Whoops wait one second." I say realizing I forgot my wand in my room. "you forgot your wand didn't you?" she asks with a chuckle. "What no I- uhm- yeah." i say running up to my room. once I get to the top of the stairs I hear her say a spell. "Accio Knightly's wand." I feel a gush of hair fly past me and I turn to see Narciss holding my wand. "Well then."  I say walking back down the stairs. 'C'mon let's go." she says with a laugh and opening the door and walking outside. "Grab my hand we're going to apperate." she says putting her hand out. I grab her hand and all of a sudden within a pop we are now in a dark alley outside of Kings Cross Station.

"Well were here." she says letting go of my hand and walking out of the alley.  We walk into the station and head towards platform 9 3/4 where we find Draco waiting for us. "Hello dear." narcissa says walking up and giving him a hug. "Mother. Knightly." draco says giving me a hug and nearly squeezing me until I explode. "D-draco I- i- can't b-breathe." I say being dramatic. "Sorry." he says laughing. "Alright hands, were going to the shops." Narcissa says and with another pop we are in diagon alley. "Alright Draco Go get your shoes and grab my dress me and Knightly are going to find jher a dress for the party tomorrow." she says with a smile. "isn't it the same shop?" I ask. "Not for the dresses you gonna want." she says walking up to a cute little modern looking shop filled with cute skirts and dresses and crop tops along with jeans and shoes. "alrighty." I say as we walk in. "What about this one?" she asks me. "I don't like pink sorry." I say with a laugh. she just laughs and then she says, "I found one, you can't see it so I will put it in the fitting room and you go try it on." she says with a almost evil grin. "Should I be scared. I feel like I should be scared." I say with a fake laugh.  I head to the dressing room while Narcissa waits on the huge velvet couch outside the fitting rooms. I see the dress and I become breathless. The dress is absolutely stunning.

 The dress is absolutely stunning

I let out my braids before I step out so my hair is wavy and she also put in some shoes that I slip on that are....

I step out of the fitting room and Narcissa stands up and is stunned. "Sweetie you look stunning." she says. I stand on the little platform in front of three giant mirrors. "Thank you." i say is awes. "I like that you put your hair down it just- looks- just amazing on you." she says. "yeah it does, I kinda look like you" you say with a laugh. "Yeah, yeah you do." she says looking down playing with her fingers. "hey what's wrong?" I ask. "Oh what uhm nothing dear just- why don't you take the shoes and the dress off and we will send it home and we can go find draco and get something to eat. how does that sound?" she says changing the subject. "sounds good. Actually I don't think we will have to fine Draco." I say pointing to the door in which he is walking in. "Hey guys- woah- knightly you look amazing." he says walking up to you and Narcissa. "Why thank you." I say giving him a small curtsy. We all laugh and I head back into the fitting room to take off the dress.

Once I take everything off everything and out back on my clothes we send it all home along with Draco's and Narcissa's things and we head to a really fancy restaurant I have not heard of before so it must be for only the richest of wizards. We walk into Vyzzin Dine In. We walk in and get seated in a more private part of the restaurant. We order our food and make small talk and talk about the party tomorrow and who's all coming. "The Zabini Family, The Nott Family and The Parkinsons-" Draco is listing them off but I cut him off once he gets to Parkinson. "Wait so does the mean Pansy's coming?" I ask. "Yeah why isn't she your girlfriend-" Draco says but I cut him odd once again;. "Shhhh, and yes but- it's just- it's complicated." I say looking down. "Wait do you not love her?" Draco asks but gets a slap on the shoulder from Narcissa. "No no I do it's just she hasn't- ughhh she hasn't exactly come out to her parents yet because she knows that they will not allow it." I say resting my hand on my forehead. "Okay well then just don't tell them." Draco says and for some reason Narcissa slaps his on the shoulder once more. "What?" Draco says looking to his mother. "Stop talking." she says looking him dead in the eyes which causes me to laugh which causes them to laugh. "I hate you." Draco says looking at me while he's still laughing. "And why's that." I say curious. "Because you laugh it just- it makes me want to laugh because your laugh is just a laugh that lights up the room so it's hard to not laugh when you laugh. That is why I hate you." He says really fast and in one breath. "Well that was a mouth full." Narcissa says. "Yeah but you love me." I say with a smile then sipping my water. "I do." Draco says. we all just laugh then eventually head back to the Manor. 

I walk in my room to see my dress hung up perfectly on the bathroom door with my shoes under them. "I can't believe this is mine." I think to myself.  I am now tired and decide to go to bed and take a shower in the morning. As soon as I hit the pillow I am fast asleep.

AN: Hey guys another chapter wow I know but I plan on writing a ton today and tomorrow but I can't keep that promise lol anyway I hope you liked this chapter! Are you excited for the Ball? I know I am!