Epilogue

"Bray! Where are you?" Zoe calls for her husband as she sits on her lounge chair on the balcony of their two-story house.

"Be right there, Zee!" Brayson's distant voice responds from inside. Soon enough, he appears through the glass doors.

"How's my baby?" He asks, pressing a kiss to Zoe's plump lips. "And my baby's baby?" He kisses the soft, slightly exposed skin of her enlarged belly. Zoe giggles as she tangles her puffy fingers- caused by her pregnancy - through his hair.

"Bray, can you grab me a glass of water, please?" She asks politely, and Brayson smirks.

"Already one step ahead of you, sweetheart." He exclaims, smoothly pulling a bottle of water from behind him.

She grabs it gratefully, taking a large sip before muttering a 'thank you'. All of a sudden, she feels a large pain in her abdomen.

Brayson notices her face scrunch in pain and grabs a hold of her hand. "Babe, are you okay?"

Zoe's eyebrows knit together as another pain bursts through her stomach. "I think your baby's baby is coming." She manages before she's gasping for breath.

Brayson lets a giggle loose. "You said what I said."

"Brayson!" She scolds, "This is where you're supposed to help me to the h-hospital!" She informs him through the pain.

"Right, right." He quickly snaps back to reality, scooping his wife up to bring her straight to the delivery room.

***
After five hours of labour pains, a beautiful 6 pound, 9 ounce baby boy is born.

"Welcome to the world, Hayden Chance Jones." Zoe whispers, partly because she just went through five hour labour and partly because she doesn't want to wake the newborn.

Brayson managed to snag a spot on the hospital bed so he could snuggle up to his tired wife. "We created a beautiful potato-like human being."

Zoe tiredly rolls her eyes, "Here he goes again. Ladies and gentlemen, Brayson Jones ruins the moment once more." She laughs, her voice hoarse and broken.

"Aw, c'mon, Mrs. Jones. You love it."

"I love you." She replies and looks down at her newborn baby, Hayden. "And I love him."

"We both love you," Brayson leaves a kiss on Hayden's soft little head, before connecting his lips with Zoe's slightly chapped ones. "Until the sun dies, beautiful."

Zoe and Brayson are the epic love story everyone hopes for, the one where the impossible becomes possible. In this case, two (said to be) hopeless souls roamed around looking for happiness and love and they found it in each other.

This book may end here, but the story of the Schizophrenic girl and the Suicidal boy who fell in love is far from over.