Chapter 10 || Snakes and Vipers

⚜⚜⚜

⚜⚜⚜

So just tell me what I have to say

And we both know I'm no good for you

~Sidi

⚜⚜⚜

Rose now sitting on the bed of Medical room of their college, as he cleaned her up. She winced as he dabbed the ointment on the cut and he continued more gently.

"Gotta say though, even the shy girls at your school are like poisonous baby snakes." He muttered.

"I know right, I mean did you look at that girl yesterday? She looked so shy and timid. But I kind of enjoyed kicking Layla's ass. God knows since how long I had been wanting to do that." Rose grinned.

"Layla is going to be super furious. Not only did you break her nose, land her in a week suspension but also is the social media blowing up."

"Really? Show."

She took her phone from him and logged in to her Instagram. Almost every other post was about them, though nobody had posted the photos or videos, there were comments. And all were against Layla. 'How could she even accuse her like that?', 'that bitch got what she deserved' and 'Seriously? She accused Rose? When she is the whore.'

In the Elites, Rose, Alexis, Adonis were popular because people liked them but Layla and Chris were popular because people feared them. Adrian was a fusion of both.

"What are you thinking about?" Ian asked her softly.

"Nothing I was just thinking about what we got to know yesterday and her confession."

"About that one of her sentences stuck with me. The part where she said you didn't deserve him," he gave her a soft look, "It felt as if she meant it from the bottom of her heart."

"She did. But what about it." Rose asked, confused.

"No I meant what if she believed that and hence she did the whole scandal thing? I mean what if she did that because she believed you would leave him after that and she'll be there for him?"

"That sounds like a crazy logic but I wouldn't put it past her." She said, the gears in her head turning.

"Hmm... by the way what are you planning to do for the next four days of suspension?" Ian asked.

Rose whined, "You don't have to remind me every other minute about it, anyway mother is going to be pissed about it."

Ian chuckled as they both exited the medical room.

⚜⚜⚜

She reached her locker and she opened it to find a card on her books. Her brows furrowed and she looked around to find anyone but it was just her. It read,