Bonus Part | Three More Additions

This bonus part takes place after Kirishima asked to go to Sero's place, it's not completely necessary to read but it's cute!

Kirishima landed next to the familiar house, he turned to his human form and walked to the door. He knocked and Mina instantly opened the door to engulf the redhead in a hug, Kirishima happily hugged the pink-haired girl. "I missed you so much Eiji!" Mina said as she quickly kissed him.

"I missed you too," Kirishima said as he smiled at her. He then saw Kaminari and Sero, he released his girlfriend but held her hand as he went over to the two guys.

"Good to see you again Ei," Kaminari said as the two share a handshake.

"We heard about the war, we're glad you're ok. It was hard to keep Mina here, she kept trying to go to the battle," Sero said as Kirishima looked back at Mina, she quickly looked away from him.

"Mina that would've been so dangerous, you would've gotten hurt," he said as he made Mina look at him.

"I know but you could've gotten injured and I couldn't deal with that," she said with a pout.

"I'm tougher you know, I can handle a lot more than you," Kirishima spoke with complete seriousness.

"I know... I just wasn't thinking," she admitted and Kirishima hugged her again.

"I'm just glad you stayed," he said as he combed through Mina's hair. They went to the living room and sat down, Mina curled into Kirishima as his arm went around her shoulder. Sero and Kaminari sat on a different chair, well... Sero sat on the chair and Kaminari sat on his lap.

"How's Katsuki and Izuku?" Sero asked while repositioning the blonde a bit.

"Well, Bakubro had a hard time with the war... it was going great once he arrived-" Sero stopped him.

"Arrived? What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, he was being childish and thought he had to do shit on his own, he left before the war started. Luckily he came after it started, he turned things around. Until princess Momo interfered, he was on my back like usual... I got hit with a tranquillizer. He didn't get off me fast enough and I landed on him," Kirishima explained.

"Oh no..." Kaminari said as he looked down.

"Luckily Midoribro was already on the way to the battle and... I don't really know what he did but it had us win the war. That's when I woke up, I learned that Bakubro was at the castle. I grabbed Izuku and we went back, we learned that his legs were broken and had some crushed ribs. Luckily Chiyo's magic worked wonders! He's up and walking with assistance from a cane," Kirishima said and the three listening let out a sigh of relief.

"Good to hear that he's alright, what happened to king Shoto?" Sero asked.

"He was put on trial for having someone kill king Enji, he was found guilty and is now removed from the throne and a servant to prince Inasa of the air kingdom for life," both Kaminari and Mina laugh a little.

"Who took the throne then?" Mina asked.

"A high noble by the name of Toshinori Yagi, he's a super great guy!" Kirishima said proudly for the new king. "He renamed the war kingdom the mighty kingdom and asked for Bakubro's help to stabilize the kingdom!"

"That's pretty cool, they must have an alliance now," Sero said and the redhead nodded.

"It looks like something else happen, tell us!" Kaminari said picking up on something the redhead was hiding.

"Well, king Toshinori or as Midoribro and I like to call, Toshi. He got a thank you gift for Bakubro and Midoribro, it was a little half-dragon girl that was locked up by princess Momo in the castle dungeon. Midoribro was crying and Bakubro was shocked, then Toshi said that she needed a family and since they were planning to get married she could be a part of their family. It was so sweet! And her name is Eri and she's absolutely adorable," the redhead said and Mina squealed while Sero and Kaminari gasped.

"That's amazing, maybe she could be friends with the three here," Mina said happily.

"Oh right, I came all this way to meet the new three," Kirishima said as he stood up. "Where are they?" Mina jumped up and grabbed her boyfriend's hand, she dragged him to the back door. Sero and Kaminari follow behind, she opened the back door and three kids stopped playing around to look at the redhead.

"Guys come over here," Kaminari called and they quickly ran over. "This is Eijirou Kirishima, he's king Bakugou's dragon and our best friend!"

"No way! King Bakugou's dragon! It's an honor to meet you, sir," one of the kids said with a bow. The other two kids follow, Kirishima chuckled and had them raise their head.

"No need to bow to me, now tell me your names," Kirishima said with a big smile.

"I'm Kota and I'm five!" a kid with a hat on that had his horn sticking through said. He also had a natural scowl on his face like Katsuki, he had black spiky hair too.

"I'm Mahoro and I'm ten," the only girl said, she had dirty blonde hair in pigtails with a big sun hat on her head.

"And I'm Katsuma, Mahoro's biological little brother and I'm six," a boy with the same colored hair as the girl said, a big sun hat on his head too.

"Nice to meet you three," Kirishima said with a big toothy grin.

"Woah! Your teeth are so sharp, I want teeth like that when I'm older," Kota said as he pointed to Kirishima's teeth. Kirishima laughed and urged him to go play again, Mina then pulled Kirishima away.

"I have a surprise for you," Mina said with a huge smile.

"You're pregnant?" Kirishima asked in shock.

"No silly," Mina laughed. "Kaminari is freeing me, I can go and live with you in the castle."

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Yep," she said and Kirishima quickly kissed her.

"This is great! Denks!" Kirishima ran over to the blonde. "Thank you, bro, you're the best brofriend ever!" Kirishima lifted the blonde and spun him around.

"I take it Mina told you?" Kaminari said once he was put down.

"Yes and thank you so much!" the redhead said with a big smile.

"I don't technically need her anymore since I'm not following my family's profession of being a merchant, plus you two love each other and having a long-distance relationship probably isn't fun," he said and Kirishima nodded in agreement.

*

The next day Mina packed all her necessary belongings, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari helped tie everything to her dragon body. Kaminari then said some parting words to Mina and Kirishima walked over to the pouting kids, "Is Mina leaving?" Katsuma asked.

"Yes, she's coming back with me to live in Bakubro's castle," Kirishima told them as they pouted more. 

"Will you two come back to visit?" Kota asked in high hopes.

"You bet and next time we'll come with Eri," Kirishima said and the kids looked confused.

"Who's Eri?" Mahoro asked what the kids were thinking.

"Eri is Midoribro's and Bakubro's daughter, she's that same age as you Katsuma," Kirishima said and Katsuma's face brightened from hearing someone was his age.

"We can't wait to meet her," Katsuma said happily.

"I can't wait for you three to meet her either," the redhead said with a smile as he walked over to Sero. "See you again soon."

"Yep, stay safe and tell Kat and Izuku we say hello," Sero said as Kaminari walked over nodding.

"I will see you both soon," Kirishima said as he turned to his dragon form.

"Bye!" the kids all yell.

"Bye Mina and bye Ei!" Kaminari and Sero yelled. The two dragons take off to the dragon kingdom, Kirishima's home and Mina's new home.

Word count: 1335