Seven | End Of A King

Toya entered king Enji's room after confirming that he has gone to sleep, Toga and Shigaraki quickly followed him inside. Shigaraki quietly closed the door, Toga then held her knife near the king's throat. Toya then slapped his father to wake him up, his blue eyes quickly opened.

He looked at the three unwelcomed visitors in his room, he noticed the female had a knife at his throat. "How did you three get into this castle?" he asked as he looked at the one that slapped him. "You're oddly familiar, who are you?"

"I'll give you three guesses," Toya said as blue flames came from his hands and went up to his arms.

"Are you from the dragon kingdom?" Enji asked as he felt the knife on his neck get closer.

"No, I'm actually from here," Toya said as he smiled at his father's panicked state.

"Here?" Enji went silent as he thought.

"Damn, I'm getting impatient. Look into my eyes Enji," Toya said as he got close to Enji's face.

Enji's eyes widened, "No... Toya?"

"Finally, took you long enough."

"Why are you here?"

"Why else? To kill you of course."

Before Enji could say anything Toga slit his throat, Toya and Shigaraki looked at her. "What? I was getting antsy and he's a boring talker," Toga said as she rolled her eyes. Toya sighed and shook his head, "Shiggy can you dispose of the evidence?" Toga held her knife out for Shigaraki.

Shigaraki took the knife and wrapped all his fingers around it, he disposed of the murder weapon. "Okay, you two get out," Toya said as the two he was addressing looked at him. "I'm going to torch the hell out his body."

Toga smiled and opened the door, she pulled Shigaraki with her. She closed the door and as they both waited outside of the deceased king's room they could feel the heat coming from the room. "Isn't Dabi going a bit overboard?" Shigaraki asked Toga who was playing around with a smaller knife.

"Yeah but it's fine, he has a rough past," Toga said as she shrugged. Shigaraki sighed as he waited for Toya, it wasn't long till he exited the room. Shigaraki peeked in the room to see what Toya had done, the only thing left of his father in the room was a pile of ash.

"All done, now let's go," Toya started to walk away, Toga ran up and walked beside him. Shigaraki followed behind, when they got to their rooms they grabbed their bags. Toya and Toga went straight to the staircase while Shigaraki went a different direction, "Oi, where are you going crust-face?"

"I need to get something real quick, I'll meet you at the front," Shigaraki responded. Toya rolled his eyes and carried on down the stairs with Toga by his side, Shigaraki got to Iida's room and knocked on the door. Iida opened the door with his bag in hand, "Ready?"

"Yes," Iida said as he closed the door behind him. They walked downstairs, once outside Iida saw Toya and Toga waiting at the gate. Toya noticed Iida and pointed to him as he walked up to Shigaraki, Iida became nervous.

"Oi, what is this shit? We taking stranglers now?" Toya asked as Shigaraki just stayed neutral. Toya's attempt to intimidate him failed, Shigaraki's red eyes just glared into Toya's blue ones.

"What was our deal, Dabi?" Shigaraki asked, Toya was taken back from the question.

"Shit... I forgot. Once I kill my father you are no longer a part of my life," Toya said as Shigaraki nodded.

"Exactly, now I have a deal with Iida. I will say though that I've enjoyed working with you, Dabi," Shigaraki said as Toga started sniffling.

"Diddo, take care crust-face," Toya said as he patted Shigaraki's shoulder.

"Bye, Shiggy! I'll miss you lots," Toga said as she ran up and hugged the almost white-haired male.

"See ya, Toga," Shigaraki said as Toga released him. Toya then held his hand out and Toga quickly took it, they both walked away. "Well, we should get going too."

"Are we going to walk?" Iida asked as Shigaraki started walking away from him.

"Yeah, what else?"

"We could just take my horse."

"You have a horse?"

"I was the head guard before I became prince Shoto's assistant."

"Right, I'll wait here. Go get your horse."

Iida left his bag with Shigaraki as he went to the guard stables, he got to his horse and quickly put the saddle on it. He then guided the horse out of the stable, once out of the stable he got on the horse and made his way to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki looked at the horse, he looked impressed. He passed Iida his bag then got on behind Iida, once Shigaraki was securely on the horse Iida took off. "It'll be a while until we get there, so if you fall asleep I won't judge," Iida said as he guided the horse out of the kingdom's town.

"Sounds great," Shigaraki said as he rested his head on Iida's back. Iida was surprised, he wasn't expecting the almost white-haired male to lean on him.

*

"Don't move!" a sudden shout woke the almost white-haired male. Guards were surrounding them, Iida was holding his horse still. Shigaraki stayed leaning on the bluenette since the guard said not to move.

"What's going on so early in the morning?" Iida recognized that voice, it was Izuku's.

"Sir, we found these two waiting outside the castle. We recognized the horse as a Todoroki kingdom horse," the guard said and the greenette nodded.

Once the greenette looked up at who was on the horse he became confused, "Iida? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked as Iida glanced at the guards.

"Lower your guard," Izuku said and Iida got off the horse making Shigaraki sit up straight.

"Midoriya I come with information, I don't come on request on prince Shoto. Things at the kingdom aren't good anymore, it's why I've come here to warn you," Iida started to say, Shigaraki watched him closely.

"Warn me?" Izuku questioned.

Iida opened his mouth to speak but got interrupted, "Oi! What the fuck is going on? Do any of you realize how fucking early it is?" Iida also recognized that voice, it was Katsuki Bakugou's.

"Oh, good morning Kacchan," Izuku said as he turned to face the cranky blonde.

"Morning, Izu," Katsuki said in a calm voice as he kissed the greenette's forehead. "Now, what's going on here?"

"Iida-" before Izuku could finish his sentence Katsuki freaked out.

"IIDA! What the fuck is he doing here? Are you here to try and take Izuku again?" Katsuki yelled as he walked up to the bluenette.

"Kacchan, no!" Izuku said as he tried to pull the blonde away but failed.

"Then why the fuck is he here in my fucking kingdom?" Katsuki asked as he turned to face the greenette.

"He came to warn us about something, he didn't get to say it since you interrupted him," Izuku said as Katsuki took a moment to think.

"Ugh, fine. Say whatever you need to say four-eyes," Katsuki said as he stood next to Izuku.

"Four-eyes?" Iida questioned but he ignored it. "I've come to warn you that prince Shoto plans on creating a war with your kingdom."

I just got my drivers license this morning!!! I'm so happy now, I hope you all have as great as day as I'm having! Virgo 100% out✌🏻
Word count: 1260