Sixteen | Is It Over?

Toya redirected the fire from hitting Izuku, Shoto looked at Toya with disgrace. "Broccoli head you should get out of here," Toya said. Izuku quickly nodded his head and started to run to his horse, Shoto watched the greenette. He took a small step with his right foot, Toya saw the ice that appeared from his foot.

Izuku didn't notice and stepped on the ice, he slipped and fell. Toya glared at Shoto, the two started fighting each other. One with powerful blue flames, the other with fire and ice. Izuku got up and off the ice, he successfully got to his horse and got on. He then made his way as far away from Shoto and Toya as possible.

It wasn't enough though, Shoto followed. Shoto sent some fire at Izuku's horse, the horse flung Izuku off. Izuku tumbled on the ground, he grabbed his sword and held it in defence as Shoto walked closer to him. "Stop running Izuku, you're no match for me so just give up," Shoto said as he used his ice to knock the sword out of Izuku's hand.

Izuku tried to back away from him but Shoto used his ice to keep him in place, Izuku was panicking. He knew that something was going to happen... he knew he was possibly going to lose his life. But luckily Toya was following Shoto and tackled him, Shoto glared at his brother and threw everything he had at him.

Toya was just trying to defend himself since Shoto was giving him no opportunity to fight back, it was a challenge. Toya was knocked away and Shoto immediately went back to Izuku, his left hand in flames. "I'll be the last thing you see," Shoto said with a smile.

"Oh! I'm late, might as well get to work!" both Izuku and Shoto were confused by the sudden male voice. Neither of them recognized it, but when a huge wind gust blew Shoto away from Izuku. The greenette figured it out, he was one of the princes from the Yoarashi kingdom or also known as the air kingdom.

The ice on Izuku got broken from another wind gust, and a hand was given to the greenette to assist him in standing up. Izuku stood up and looked at the prince who saved him, "You must be one of Yoarashi prince's right?" Izuku asked as he was now face to well... chest with the prince.

The prince was taller than six feet and had short almost bald black hair, "That's right, I'm the eldest son of the Yoarashi's, Inasa. Sorry I'm late," he said as he started looking around.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm-" Izuku started to introduce himself.

"You're king Bakugou's fiance, right?" he asked and Izuku nodded. "Well, it's an honor to meet you, Midoriya. Can you debrief me on what's happening?"

"Of course, you must've known about the war ahead of time since Kac-Katsuki sent you a scroll. When the war started king Shoto's brother, Toya, showed up and took our side. Then once the war started our army was at a disadvantage, luckily Katsuki showed up and our army became strong enough for the offence. But then Katsuki got stuck in a situation so I came here from the castle, then I had to... kill someone to protect Katsuki. Now Katsuki's going back to the castle to get treatment for injuries he received, now king Shoto is attempting to kill me and Toya was protecting me."

"Wow, that's a lot of information. But I'm here to help now and I have a strong reason to arrest the war king, if I can use some assistance from your dragons to arrest him it would be much appreciated."

"I don't care as long as this war ends soon," Izuku said and Inasa nodded. "I need a signal into the air," Inasa understood and set a spiral of air in the sky. It captured the dragons' attention, they looked down and saw Izuku. They flew down, "You all will assist prince Inasa in capturing king Shoto."

They nodded, "You should head back and make sure king Bakugou is alright," Inasa said and placed a hand on the greenette's shoulder.

"I don't know how to get there... my horse," Izuku said as he looked around for his horse that was nowhere to be seen.

"Need a hand Midoribro?" Izuku smiled at the familiar nickname a certain redhead gave him.

"Kiri!" Izuku turned around to be engulfed in a huge hug. "How are you? Are you ok?"

"I'm not bad but not great, I know I have some fuel in me to get you back to the castle. I also have to apologize to Bakubro," Kirishima said.

"I'm sure he'll accept your apology, now let's go," Izuku said and Kirishima nodded then turned into his dragon form. Izuku got on and Kirishima quickly took off, Inasa waved at Izuku who waved back as they left.

Inasa turned around and spotted Shoto walking toward him, "King Shoto, it's an honor to officially meet you. I'm prince Inasa of the air kingdom and I've been ordered by my father to arrest you in the name of the Todoroki kingdom's previous king, Enji Todoroki."

"Arrest me? For what?" Shoto said as he stood in front of Inasa.

"For using an assassin to kill king Enji, your father."

"How do you know that?!"

"I have my sources."

"Damn you!" Shoto started to do everything he could against Inasa but Inasa was able to redirect or break all of Shoto's attacks. The dragons then assisted Inasa and were able to pin the dual-haired boy down, Inasa took out a pair of huge handcuffs.

"These babies are designed to keep black magic users, such as yourself, at bay," Inasa said as he placed them on Shoto's hands. "Oh and these are for your feet," Inasa took out another pair of the huge handcuffs.

"This won't be accepted, I am a king now you can't do this!" Shoto yelled as Inasa threw him over his shoulder.

"Sure, whatever you say," Inasa sarcastically commented before he jumped up and used a gust of wind to get onto a cloud above them. Toya then came back to where he was fighting Shoto before, he looked at the dragons left there. They pointed up in the clouds, Toya looked up and understood... at least a bit of what happened.

Toya then turned to the war kingdom's army, "Your king has been defeated! Either stand down or I'll annihilate you all myself!" Toya yelled at them all while blue flames engulfed his arms. The army dropped their weapons and got on their knees, they gave up.

"This war is over..."

Word count: 1122