Nine | It's Confirmed, He's Coming

Katsuki sat in his office looking over papers, papers of people he thought will help in the war. His head went up when he heard his door open, he smiled a bit. "What are you doing Kacchan?" Izuku asked as he walked up to Katsuki's desk.

"Trying to find more people to build an army with," Katsuki said and the greenette nodded.

"Can we win Kacchan?" Izuku asked as he went around Katsuki's desk. Katsuki looked down then pulled the greenette on his lap, Izuku happily got comfortable on his lap.

"I don't know, that half and half bastard can be very persistent," Katsuki said and Izuku nodded before digging his face into the blonde's neck.

"Will you... kill him?" Izuku quietly asked.

Katsuki sighed, "Izu if he creates a war on my kingdom what would my priority be?"

"The kingdom."

"Exactly, I cannot keep him alive if he'll continue to pose a threat to my kingdom. That's the thing about a war... death is always present."

"Right, please make sure that death doesn't happen to you."

"I will live for you, Izu."

"And the kingdom."

"The kingdom too but you first."

"Hehe, thanks Kacchan."

"Anything for you, oh. Did Iida and Shigaraki disagree to the arrangements?"

"Iida agreed and said that they were reasonable, Shigaraki disagreed but Iida somehow made him agree."

"Good, we need them here until after the war."

The two go quiet, Katsuki held the greenette close to him and Izuku changed positions on the blonde's lap. Izuku was straddling the blonde but still had his head in Katsuki's neck, they happily stayed in that position. That was until a knock came on the door, Katsuki groaned as Izuku chuckled. The knock then became persistent and faster, before Katsuki could say come in Kirishima burst the door.

"You took too long to answer," Kirishima said as he looked at the two. He didn't care about the position the two were in, all he cared about was the scroll in his hand. He ran up to Katsuki's desk and slammed the scroll on it, Katsuki looked at it confused. "It was delivered by a Todoroki messenger."

Once Kirishima said that Izuku quickly grabbed the scroll and gave it to the blonde, the blonde nervously opened the scroll. His eyes widened as he stared at the two words on the scroll, I'm coming.

*

The morning after king Enji's death Shoto woke happily, Momo woke when a scream echoed through the castle. The two looked at each other and smiled, "Toya did it," Shoto said as he got out of bed. Now all he had to do was act, he threw a robe at Momo. "We need to go, remember we need to be panicked."

Momo nodded and put the robe on, they ran out of the room and to the king's room. "What's going on?" Momo asked as she stared at the servant on the floor. The servant pointed into the room, Shoto glanced in as Momo took the servant away from the room.

Shoto smirked as he stared into the room, "Toya really took his anger out on him, he's only ashes now," Shoto mumbled to himself. Shoto closed the door and walked away, he went downstairs. He went to the dining room to see that Momo gathered everyone in the castle there, he half-smiled at her.

"I have a sad announcement to make, last night... king Enji was murdered. We'll start an investigation right away to find the murderer, for now, you may all take the day off," Shoto announced, some cries were heard.