Fourteen | In A Battle Death Follows

Izuku rode as fast as he could to the battlefield, he thought Katsuki was in trouble that he couldn't get out of. What he didn't know was that Katsuki already found a way out and Izuku was then riding into a battle.

Katsuki noticed the sword Shoto held, he stood his ground against him. Shoto swung his sword at the blonde several times, Katsuki dodged each swing but that resulted in stepping back. His back hit the shields of the guards behind him, he then felt the shields. They weren't metal, they felt like stiff fabric.

He smirks at Shoto, "Come on bastard, hit me!" Katsuki provoked the double hair coloured boy. A "Tch" came from Shoto, he then swung his sword again. Katsuki dodged and the sword cut through the shield, "Looks like the magic you used didn't work on metal, it's lame to use fabric for a shield.

Katsuki quickly punched Shoto, the guards then get ready to attack the blonde. Katsuki isn't alone though, Kirishima came flying low. Katsuki ducked as the big red dragon knocked the guards over with his wings. He then came back and Katsuki grabbed Kirishima's foot, Kirishima then flew up as Katsuki climbed on.

"Great job, Shitty hair," Katsuki said as he patted Kirishima. But Kirishima grunted, he wasn't satisfied. "I'm not saying it," Kirishima then prepared to do a barrel roll. "Ok, fine! I guess you deserve it... thank you."

A satisfied grunt came from the red dragon, Kirishima flew around as Katsuki watched the battle above. He noticed a large pile of blue flames and one individual standing near it, that was when he felt relief for having Toya on his side. He then saw the army, they were doing great. Kirishima then started to make his way to the back of the Todoroki army for Katsuki to see but he stopped, Katsuki felt this feeling before.

Kirishima stopped flying and began to drop, Katsuki looked around below. He saw Momo, he glared at her. Kirishima was dropping fast and Katsuki had no time to get off, when he landed Katsuki got stuck under him. "FUCK!" Katsuki shouted as he tried to push the dragon off himself even though his arms were stuck underneath as well.

Momo walked over and smiled at the blonde king under the red dragon, she then shouted "Shoto! Over here!" Once Shoto turned to see who was calling for him he saw Katsuki stuck under Kirishima. He ran over and hugged Momo, the ravenette was surprised but took the opportunity to hug Shoto.

"This is great Momo, this is more than I wanted. Just look at him trying so hard to get out," Shoto said as he watched the blonde struggle. "Now just what to do with you?"

"Izu please don't come," Katsuki mumbled but Shoto heard it. Shoto then remembered what happened at the start of the battle and how the commanders all knew what to do without communicating a lot.

"Izuku must be at the castle using some sort of black magic item, so you're saying that because he can hear you right?" Shoto said as he got his sword out. "Come on Izuku! Come save the love of your life!" Shoto held the sword to Katsuki's neck.

Shoto continued to hold the sword at Katsuki's neck, he was prepared to wait for Izuku's arrival. But what he didn't know was that Izuku was already there but didn't know the situation, when Izuku arrived on the battlefield he saw Toya. Since he heard that Toya was on their side he turned his horse in his direction, "Toya!" Izuku shouted.

Toya turned around and saw Izuku, "Oi, what are you doing here?" Toya asked as he stared a bit at the small sword Izuku was holding.

"Have you seen Kacchan?" Izuku asked and Toya became confused.

"Who's Kacchan?"

"Katsuki!"

"Nope, last I saw of him he was on a big red dragon and going towards the back of Shoto's army.

"That's all I needed, thank you, Toya."

"It's Dabi to you!"

"Right, thanks Dabi." Izuku quickly took his horse and made his way to the back of Shoto's army. He avoided as many people as possible on his route, when he got closer to the back of Shoto's army he saw something red on the ground. As he got closer he noticed it was Kirishima, he got off his horse and ran as fast as he could to where the dragon was.

When he got there he saw the sword to Katsuki's neck who was stuck under Kirishima, Izuku wanted to cry but he had to be brave for Katsuki. He took his sword out of its sleeve and used it to take Shoto's sword away from Katsuki's neck, as he did that his sword grazed Shoto's cheek leaving a small cut. "That was fast... too fast. You must've been already coming when I trapped Bakugou in that shield circle," Shoto said as he looked the greenette up and down. "You grew and you've become much more handsome, you became perfect for me Izuku."

"I'm not for you, Shoto," Izuku said confidently, he was scared on the inside but knew to keep confident on the outside.

"Then who are you for? Bakugou right? Such a shame, I'm so much better than this weak king," Shoto said as he walked closer to Bakugou.

Izuku quickly pointed his sword at Shoto, "He's not weak!" Izuku shouted and Shoto chuckled.

"Sure, if you say so. Momo, you do it," Shoto said as he looked at the ravenette.

"Do what?" Izuku asked as he looked at them both.

"Are you sure?" Momo asked Shoto ignoring the greenette.

"Yes, do it now!" Shoto shouted at her. She nodded and took her sword out of its sleeve, she walked over to Katsuki. Izuku quickly changed his target but Shoto grabbed him, he smirked as he made Izuku watch the scene that was about to happen. But Izuku wasn't the same as when he first got captured, Izuku shoved Shoto off of him and kicked him in the stomach.

Momo raised her sword and began to lower it to cut Katsuki's head off, the blonde's eyes widen and he tried to free his arms. But she stopped moving, Katsuki looked at the one beside her, Izuku. Tears ran down Izuku's face as he gently took the sword out of Momo's chest, Momo fell to the ground as Izuku ran over to Katsuki.

Shoto stared at no one but just ahead of him, he just witnessed the death of his wife. Although he never loved her, it still hurt. He dropped his sword and ran over to Momo, "Momo! Momo come on, we can't stay here... get up... please," Shoto's words weren't enough for Momo to be brought back.

Can't remember if I edited this one or not, sorry for mistakes. Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1155