Ten | Katsuki's Still In The Past

Izuku and Katsuki stared at the two words, they weren't saying anything and it was scaring Kirishima. The redhead walked around and looked at the words, his eyes widened. He was also the first to speak up, "What do we do now?" he asked and this caught the blonde's attention.

"I'm not sure..." Katsuki quietly said, Izuku took a deep breath in and a deep breath out.

"We should have all guards on standby, we need more people to create an army. What should we do Kacchan?" the greenette asked then looked at the blonde.

Katsuki gently took Izuku off his lap and stood up, "We'll be fine, we don't need more," he said and both Izuku and Kirishima looked at him like he was crazy.

"Bakubro, what are you thinking? They have an army twice maybe three times our size!" Kirishima shouted as Katsuki started walking to the door.

"There's one thing they don't have that we have," Katsuki said as he stopped at the door.

"What? Dragons?" Izuku asked as Katsuki turned around.

"Yes but also me," Katsuki said as he grabbed Kirishima and dragged him out of the room. Izuku quickly followed them but couldn't quite keep up with Katsuki's fast pace.

"What are going to do Bakubro?" Kirishima asked as he looked at Izuku following them.

"I'm going to the Todoroki kingdom," Katsuki stated as he exited the castle.

"What? You can't just go to his kingdom!" Kirishima said as Katsuki finally stopped.

"I can if I want to bring the war to him," Katsuki said and turned to Kirishima. "Dragon."

"No, you shouldn't bring the war to him!" Kirishima said and Katsuki was taken back by Kirishima talking back to him. Never has Kirishima said no to Katsuki's request of changing to a dragon, if he did there was a reason normally because he was sick.

"Don't tell me what to do, shitty dragon! Dragon form, now!" Katsuki shouted as he glared at the redhead. Kirishima sighed, he wasn't getting through to the blonde but he knew Izuku was coming. He'll do it, so Kirishima turned into his dragon form.

Katsuki got on Kirishima and almost took off, "Kacchan don't go!" Izuku shouted as he ran out of the castle.

"Izuku, I need to do this. I need to stop him now before he comes here for you and the dragons," Katsuki said back.

"That's reckless Kacchan! You'll get yourself killed!" the greenette said as he walked up to Katsuki. Katsuki got off Kirishima, he walked up to Izuku. He gave him a quick and passionate kiss, then turned around.

"Izuku, I have to do this. This bastard can't do this to us anymore," Katsuki said as he walked back to Kirishima.

"Kacchan, stop being so reckless! Your recklessness can damage the whole kingdom! You are a king now, start acting like one. You're not on your own either, I can help you. Just let me help," Izuku begged Katsuki who was ready to jump on Kirishima's dragon form.

"Izu... I can't risk losing you again," Katsuki said in a soft and quiet voice.

"You won't, not this time," Izuku tried to assure Katsuki that he'll be alright.

"We don't know that though until it happens!" Katsuki shouted as he turned to face Izuku.

"Kacchan! ENOUGH! We don't know who Shoto has with him and if he has Dabi again, you run the risk of being near your deathbed again! I can't lose you! Your kingdom can't lose you! So please, come back inside and make a plan, one where you're not alone... please," small tears fell down Izuku's face.