Fifteen | He'll Be Safe But... Will The Other?

Shoto picks Momo up bridal style and quickly gets away from Izuku and Katsuki, he runs as far away from the battle as possible. Izuku then drops his sword and kneels beside Katsuki, "Kacchan, just hold on I'll get you out of there," Izuku said as he tried to push Kirishima's giant dragon body.

"Izu... no. He's too heavy you can't do it on your own and I can feel that something is broken," Katsuki's strained and pained voice said. Izuku's tears fell onto Katsuki's cheeks, "I'll be fine... get some dragons down here to help move Kirishima." Katsuki finally freed an arm, he gently wiped Izuku's tears.

"Ok, I'll be right back... hold on Kacchan," Izuku got up and ran to his horse that was eating grass. He got on and quickly made his way to where he saw Toya, "Dabi!" Izuku shouted to get the ravenette's attention.

"What is it now? Did you not find the king?" he asked as he set a Todoroki soldier on fire.

"I did... he's trapped under the red dragon you saw him on before, the dragon was shot by a tranquillizer I believe. I need you to get the dragon's in the sky's attention," Izuku said and Toya understood from how panicked Izuku looked. He shot several small fireballs in the sky, the dragons all looked down at him. 

He signalled to Izuku who was waving at them to come down, they came down while hitting some of the Todoroki soldiers. They waited for Izuku to speak, "I need all of your guy's help, the king is trapped under Kirishima who was struck by a tranquillizer. We need to get Kirishima off Kacchan so he can be taken to get medical treatment since he believes he has broken bones."

The dragons all nodded, "They're way in the back of Shoto's army, please take caution but be fast as you get there. I'll meet you all there." The dragons took off and Izuku looked at Toya, "Thank you, Dabi." Izuku quickly turned his horse around and made his way back to Katsuki.

The dragons there were already getting in position to move Kirishima, Katsuki seemed to be ordering them around. Izuku got off his horse just as they started to move Kirishima, they got him high enough to get Katsuki out. One dragon took Katsuki's cape in their teeth and pulled him away from Kirishima, the dragons holding Kirishima up gently dropped him to the ground.

The dragon dragging Katsuki stopped and let go, Izuku then ran over to Katsuki. "Kacchan, how are you doing?" Izuku asked as he gently picked up Katsuki's head and placed it on his lap.

"I'm in a lot of pain..." Katsuki admits as he keeps his breathing steady with the movement of Izuku's fingers combing through his hair.

"Ok, well we should get you to Chiyo in the castle," Izuku said as he saw the dragon who dragged Katsuki turn into their human form... it was Aoyama. Izuku took Katsuki's head off his lap and stood up to talk with the other blonde. "Aoyama, I didn't know that was you since you didn't have your sparkles."

"Yes, I didn't think sparkles were right for a war," Aoyama said and Izuku nodded in agreement. "Would you like me to take the king back to the castle?"

"Yes please, I won't be coming along so please get him to Chiyo as fast as possible," Izuku said to Aoyama who nodded and turned back to his dragon form. Izuku then looked at Katsuki who was still trying to keep his breathing under control, he walked over to the blonde and bent down. "Kacchan, I'm going to pick you up... please tell me if I'm hurting you."

Izuku bent down and placed his arms under Katsuki's shoulders and knees, Katsuki was still concentrated on his breathing. Izuku then slowly picked the blonde up, Katsuki hissed. "I'm sorry Kacchan..." Izuku said as he fast-walked to Aoyama who was walking to meet the greenette halfway.

Aoyama bent down and Izuku walked up Aoyama's wing, he gently laid Katsuki on Aoyama's back. But before he got off Katsuki grabbed his hand, "You're not coming?" Katsuki asked. 

"No, I need to do something," Izuku said and Katsuki looked upset. "I'm sorry, Kacchan..."

"Just... stay safe," Katsuki brought the greenette's face to his, he gave him a quick kiss. Izuku nodded before he got off Aoyama, he then watched Aoyama take off and head in the direction of the castle. Izuku then got to his horse but he felt someone stop him from getting on, he looked to see Toya who followed him to where Katsuki and Kirishima fell.

"What is it?" Izuku asked him.

"You shouldn't stay here, this is a battle and I don't believe you are fit for one," he said and the greenette nodded.

"I know I'm not but I must do something first, can you please make sure Kirishima, the red dragon, is protected by dragons since he is in the enemy's area?" Toya nodded and Izuku got on his horse. "Thank you," Izuku took off in the same direction to where Shoto took Momo.

He found Shoto sitting against a tree with Momo's head on his lap, he was combing his fingers through her hair. Izuku got off his horse and the sound of his feet on the ground made Shoto look up at him, "What do you want?" Shoto asked.

"I didn't want to... kill her, I want you to know that. But I couldn't watch her kill Kacchan, please... stop this war so no one else gets harmed," Izuku said and Shoto took Momo's head off his lap. He stood up and walked over to Izuku, the greenette placed his hand on his small sword as a caution.

"No, you've now made a larger reason for this war. For myself and my people I cannot accept you killing Momo, you will come with me and spend the rest of your poor life in the dungeon of my castle. You'll either come with me with compliance or I'll make you come with me," Shoto said as he got very close to Izuku.

"No, I won't do that," Izuku said as he took a step back. The greenette watched as Shoto's expression became angry... more than angry. 

"I'm sick of this! I've tried to get you back so many times and failed each one... I'm through with this. If I can't have you then no one ever will," Shoto took his sword and shield from his side and threw them away from him.

Izuku became confused, he didn't know why Shoto would get rid of his offence and defence tools. But when he saw ice and fire come from his left and right side his eyes widen, "How?" Izuku questioned.

"Once my father knew I was going to be the next in line for the throne he took me to a black magic master and... had this done to me," Shoto looked at his hands. "I kept this from you in case I had to use it against you... and I was right to do so," Shoto looked up at Izuku with a small smirk.

Izuku's eyes mirrored the terror he felt, it only made Shoto's smirk wider. He sent a large ray of fire at the greenette, Izuku crossed his arms over his face to attempt to protect himself. He closed his eyes, preparing for impact. But he didn't feel any heat hit him, he opened his eyes. Toya stopped the fire from hitting the greenette.

Word count: 1270