Twenty-One | A New Addition

At the end of the week, Katsuki, Izuku, and Kirishima's time at the mighty kingdom came to an end and Toshinori had an unexpected surprise. It was the day before the trio was going to leave, Toshinori was exploring the castle's dungeon while releasing innocent people. Hagakure was released since Toshinori read the trial report, that's when he learned about Izuku as well.

But one other was released, she was there because Momo requested it. She was a half-dragon, Toshinori brought her to a room and had her cleaned. She was very scared and nervous, she had bandages all over her arms and legs. The servant taking care of her was very gentle with her, Toshinori was very pleased when he saw how the girl cleaned up.

She wore a long-sleeve white shirt under a red dress with some black tights, she was adorable. The day that the trio was leaving was when he brought the surprise to them, "King Bakugou and prince Midoriya, I have a surprise for you two that you'll both hopefully accept," Toshinori said as the two looked at him.

"What is it Toshi?" along the way both Izuku and Kirishima started calling king Toshinori, Toshi. I think it was because of how close they have gotten to the king, he was like an uncle to them now.

"Bring her out please," Toshinori said as a servant came out holding hands with a smaller girl. "This is Eri, she was taken by Momo and locked in the dungeon for being half-dragon. She's only six and needs a family, I think that since you two are planning to marry soon... you wouldn't mind becoming a family sooner."

Izuku started to cry as Katsuki stared at the other king in shock, Kirishima was in his dragon form but it was easy to tell that he was shocked too. It was silent for a while until Izuku spoke up, "Are you serious Toshi?"

"Dead serious, why don't you go say hello to the lovely gentlemen and the dragon," Toshinori said to Eri who stepped toward them.

"Hello," she says in a quiet and cute voice.

Izuku kneeled in front of Eri, "Hi Eri, my name is Izuku Midoriya. The blonde boy is Katsuki Bakugou and the dragon is Eijirou Kirishima," he says with a smile as tears still fell down his face.

"Why are you crying Midoriya?" she asked as she wiped the tears from the greenette's eyes.

"Because I'm happy," he says with a big smile. Katsuki kneeled beside the greenette and looked at Eri, he had a small smile on his face. "This is a blessing Kacchan," Katsuki nodded in agreement.

"Eri are you alright coming to live with us?" Katsuki asked the small girl as he gently took her hand in his. She nodded and Izuku stood he walked up to Toshinori and hugged him, the tall blonde king was shocked.

"Thank you Toshi, I don't know how to thank you," Izuku said as Toshinori patted the greenette's back.

"This is my thank you to you three for helping the new mighty kingdom," Toshinori said as Izuku separated from the hug. Izuku went back to Katsuki and Eri, Izuku offered his hand to Eri which she took. He helped her get on Kirishima's back as Katsuki said his goodbyes to Toshinori, he then got on Kirishima behind Izuku who was behind Eri.

"Thanks again Toshi! Eri-" Izuku started to say but the girl interrupted.

"Thank you Toshi for finding me a family!" she shouted as Kirishima started to take off. Izuku almost started to cry at how happy the girl was, Katsuki gently wrapped his arm around Izuku's waist and rested his head on the greenette's shoulder.

"Kacchan, I'm so happy. I'm going to be marrying you and now we have this sweet little girl to take care of and be a part of our family," Izuku said as Katsuki kissed his cheek.

"I'm happy too, I was going to talk to you at some point to see what you would think about getting a kid. But seemed like king Toshinori had us covered," Katsuki said as he ruffled Eri's hair.

When they got to the castle everyone started asking questions about the new little girl, Katsuki came up with an answer. "She's a new addition to the family, our daughter," Katsuki confidently said as he pulled Izuku and Eri closer to him.

There was a moment of silence before the people clapped, Kirishima turned back to his human form after the luggage was taken off of him. He then decided he would properly introduce himself to Eri, he walked over to the girl that was holding Izuku's hand. "Eri," the redhead said to get her attention. "I'm Eijirou Kirishima, the dragon you were just on. You'll be like me in the future, flying around the great blue sky. See we're even matching!"

Kirishima showed Eri the horns he has that are mostly covered by his hair, she giggles. "So I can be a dragon too?"

"Of course you can, I can teach you if you'd like?" Kirishima suggested.

"Yes please!" Eri happily said.

"But before that, we need to get you comfortable in your new home," Izuku said as Eri looked up at him.

"Ooh! Right!" Eri was guided into the castle by Izuku, she then let go of his hand and started venturing around looking at everything. "It's so shiny in here!" Izuku and Katsuki followed her around the whole castle.

"So what do you think of your new home?" Katsuki asked as he put a bit of weight onto his cane.

"It's big! But it'll be fun to play tag in it," Eri said as she smiled up at the two.

"I'm glad, now why don't we take you to your room," Izuku said as he picked Eri up and walked upstairs. Katsuki slowly following behind, once they made it to the top floor Katsuki tapped Izuku's shoulder.

"I'm going to my office, my legs hurt so I'm going to rest," the blonde said and Izuku nodded. Izuku took Eri to her room, he opened the door and put her down she looked around her room.

"It's not much right now but we'll decorate it in the near future," Izuku said as he chuckled watching Eri jump on her bed.

"This is great... what should I call you?" Eri asked as Izuku sat on the edge of her bed. Eri sat down next to him and leaned against him.

"Anything you'd like," Izuku said as he gently combed through her hair with his fingers.

"Hmm, you'll be dad and Bakugou will be papa!" Izuku smiled at her decision.

"Good choices," Izuku stood. "Ok, the room across from yours is papa and mine. Then the first room in the next hallway is papa's office, I'm going there right now so if you need me come and get me. For now, you can get used to it here, I recommend you go to the courtyard. The flowers are beautiful," Eri smiles as she ran out of the room.

Izuku made his way to Katsuki's office, he opened the door and closed it behind him. Katsuki was sitting at his desk massaging his legs, Izuku walked around the desk and start massaging the blonde's legs instead. "Where's Eri?" Katsuki asked as he relaxed.

"In the courtyard looking at the flowers, she knows we're here," Izuku reassured him.

"Ok, thank you that feels a lot better. That squirt sure has a lot of energy," Katsuki said as Izuku sat on the blonde's desk.

"She'll keep you two busy," Kirishima said from the door.

"I think that's a good thing though," Izuku said with a smile.

"Agreed, why are you here Shitty hair? Can't you see I was just about to get busy," Izuku didn't even realize that Katsuki's hands were at his ass.

"Sorry to disturb but I'm heading to Hanta's place, he just brought in three orphaned half-dragons. Mina wants me to come and meet them," Kirishima said and Katsuki nodded.

"Okay, take care Kiri," Izuku said and Kirishima nodded.

But before he left he quickly said, "If you're going to be getting busy I recommend to locking the door, you have a little one running around that doesn't need to see that," Kirishima said and shut the door behind him. Katsuki rolled his eyes and quickly started kissing and biting Izuku's neck forgetting to lock the door.

"Dad the flowers are so pretty! ...Papa why are you biting dad?"

I would like to know if you guys would like a Q&A at the end of this story since we're getting to the end. If yes, please tell me which characters to have as options. Thanks a ton, Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1468