Five | A Deal

Shoto brought Momo and Iida to his office where he would tell them the plan for the last tactic, he felt confident in the plan. Momo sat down in the extra chair in Shoto's office, Iida stayed standing as Shoto sat at his desk.

"Now, I had to get confirmation from my brother and sister that they won't take the throne here if they were offered it. They both declined since they have a throne at the kingdoms they both married into. Meaning I would take the throne here if offered," Shoto started his discussion.

"But what about Toya?" Iida asked and Shoto looked at him.

"Valid question, he doesn't want anything to do with our father. Meaning he wouldn't want the throne," Shoto responded and Iida nodded.

"So? What's your plan?" Momo asked wanting to hear his plan.

"It won't be confirmed until Toya get's here but he'll most likely agree to do what I'm going to ask. I'm going to ask him to assassinate our father, he can do it any way he wants. It doesn't matter to me as long as he's gone, then I can take the throne. Once that's done Momo and I can start our plan to start a war against the dragon kingdom," Shoto said as he smiled.

"You're alright with killing your father?" Momo asked calmly.

"Yes, as long as the blood isn't on my hands it's fine," he said happily. He then looked at Iida, Iida was shocked by Shoto's plan. He was debating on whether to tell the king or not, he just couldn't believe what he heard. "Iida? You're not going to tell my father, are you?"

Shoto read Iida like a book, Iida had no other choice now but to keep this information to himself. "Of course, not. I wouldn't go against your word, sir," Iida told Shoto, the prince smiled at Iida's words.

"Good, I would've had to have Toya kill you as well. That would've been a hassle," Shoto said, a shiver went down Iida's spine as he heard this.

"You positive Toya will agree to this?" Momo asked as reassurance.

"He would, out of all four of us he has the biggest grudge against our father," Shoto said and Momo nodded. "For now, we'll wait for Shindo to return with Toya."

*

Iida was told to wait by the castle gates for Shindo's return with Toya, it was getting dark and Iida was getting colder by the second. But when Iida saw Shindo on his horse with three people walking beside him, hope raised in the bluenette. "I brought them," Shindo said as he got off his horse.

"Thank you, you're dismissed. So, go put your horse away and have a good night Shindo," Iida said and Shindo nodded then left to the guards living quarters. Iida's attention then went to the three Shindo brought with him, Iida took in a deep breath to ready himself. "Prince Shoto has been waiting, I'll take you to him right away."

"Ooh! He's very formal!" the blonde said, Iida remembered that her name was Toga. Toya nodded and followed Iida inside, Iida took them upstairs and to Shoto's office. Luckily king Enji goes to sleep early and wasn't roaming the castle, also none of the servants know who Toya was since most of them weren't hired at the time and if they were, they wouldn't recognize him.

Iida opened the office door and allowed Toya and his friends inside, Iida then entered the room himself and closed the door behind him. "Shoto, my dear baby bro. Why have you asked me here?" Toya asked as he walked up to Shoto and leaned on his desk.

"I need a favor and I'm actually surprised you came here, I thought you would've declined and made me come to you," Shoto said and Toya chuckled.

"Nah, I knew it would be night when I got here and our father likes to go to sleep early. I also came because I wanted to meet my baby bro's new wife, who I assume is you?" Toya asked as he looked at Momo.