Turning Away

"Yibo I want to go out today with you" Zhan clings into me and makes baby face, which happens not very often and he knows I'm totally unable to resist it "I missed just being among other people"

"Am I not enough?" I exclaim and he frowns

"Gosh, you and your possessiveness. This is normal Yibo I grew up at crowed, noisy place and this is kinda hard for me. Plus we can't stay here like this forever you know too"

"Wish we can" I whisper and he cups my face, smiling sweetly

"I know you're scared and i feel the same, still...we're quite far from our city Yibo, no one is going to recognize us here. Let's just wear cap ok?"

"Mn, as my gege wishes"

"Good boy" he seems satisfied and runs towards the door "let's go, what are you waiting for?"

"Like this?" I eye him and smirk, as he is in my fave outfit now. Only white over sized shirt which barely covers his thighs. Soo sexy yet cute "you think, I gonna let others to see your body? Only mine"

"Gosh I was overly excited" Zhan laughs and leaves to put clothes on, he comes back after few minutes and spins in front of me "you got perfect size Yibo, it looks so good no?"

"Perfect as always" I kiss his forehead and don't know why but my chest tightens. although I don't want to leave, still smile and follow him back. Zhan is nonstop looking around, almost checking every corner and street food counter. He eats too tastily, I become full just by looking at him.

"hey there are magazines I'm curious"

"Zhan wait" I try to stop but it's already late. I can notice he goes pale and shakes his head with disappointment, I take magazine from him and pet his shoulder "you ok?"

"People are...too easy to play with, I already knew that but still. Seems like your father is gaining authority again. Only thing he need to do is simply using money"

"I hoped he died" I say with pain and Zhan's eyes widens

"What do you mean die?"

"That day...I shoot him but no wonder, people like him aren't this easy to drag down"

"Why you didn't tell me? It should be too heavy burden to carry alone Yibo. You're reading this before no?"

"Because I see how shocked you still are Zhan, even seeing his picture makes you scared. you're strong but he could scar you like me. I don't want to see that terrify in your eyes again"

"It's ok, I'm ok" he holds my hand and entwines our fingers, putting head on my shoulder "let's go and eat ice-cream"

"Zhan, walking like this...don't you find it"

"What? Shameful? Is that what you want to say? I think everyone has to leave their noses in their own businesses. I want to be close with my lover is that wrong?"

"Did I already say that you make me crazy?" I kiss his cheek and Zhan giggles "yep, so many times. Right, how I could forget it? I have to call my aunt, fortunately I remember her number"

"Your aunt?"

"Mn, my...mom is staying with her, it's so long already I haven't talk to her. Yibo...I believe one day she will be able to forgive me, to forgive us. you think this is too much to dream about?"

"I... I don't know Zhan. Can you..." He is about to deal number on the public phone, when I hold his hand "wait?"

"What is wrong?"