Is He Different?

"Yibo dear, such a honor to see you here" the manager of the company greets me with overly sweet and polite smile and is about to lick my ass, sure thanks to my dad's position. I roll eyes knowing how much he gossips and curses behind my back, but actually they're totally right in everything about me.

"daddy wants me to study more for my successful future and you know I'm such a obedient son" I say with fake smile and pat his shoulder

"sure, you're the most decent young man" he opens the door for me and invites to the meeting, maybe more like snakes's nest, people who writes such a heartwarming texts for my father, while being assholes themselves, who plans how to fool voters by false promises. men with fancy black suits, women with long skirts and overly tied blouses. I learned on my experience, the style of the clothes you wear never defines your purity, for example this one with husband and two kids, acting like decent woman, one of my friends fucks her everyday, cause he got kinda mommy complex and she loves young dick. the next gets private lessons from her daughter's tutor, maybe in discovering new poses?

these businessmen proudly talk about their perfect families in front of the others, when only thing they care about is the size of their secretary's legs, boobs and butt. and the funny thing? they know absolutely everything about each-other but stay quiet, why? cause they're gaining too much and no time to worry who lays their wives or husbands? everything in here is way too rotten but this smell... I can't feel it anymore, why? cause i'm exactly the same, once you become like them, it feels like norm already.

they keep talking about boring things and I'm about to fall asleep when suddenly hear knocking sound on the door. the tall boy who comes in, immediately catches my attention. he leans closer to the manager and gives some papers, lowly saying to him "the documents you asked for" his voice sounds so pleasant and first time in my life I'm struggling to describe someone's appearance. he surely is gifted from the god, he got literally everything others can only dream about, handsomeness, cuteness, elegance, with one world he is like work of art, even without trying his every little movements looks sexy and I feel my body literally burning, I want...want...want him

"thank you Zhan" he bows politely and I gulp down, forgetting there are too many people around, I lean forward on the table and he suddenly looks at me feeling my stare, I see two beautifully shaped star like eyes and... strong disgust in them. he surely knows who I'm and dislikes me exactly for that. this is the first time I realize he is different, it isn't something new or surprising, I'm too used to be hated but he is the only one who doesn't hides, who doesn't wears the mask. I'm taken aback and he leaves, throwing my chair back I don't mind others and follow him. I look around and with easy hand movement sign to Zi Xun, so called "sex courier" to come.

"yes boss?" he runs and shows all teeth as always, smelling the money.

"who is him?"

"Zhan? he is a new intern"

"only intern? he doesn't look like one at all. so unlucky" good for me, this means he must need the money and i can give too much

"I want him, for the party"

"but he is..." he stops and I can notice strong hate in his eyes "straight"

"really? I'm too... at least my dick mostly is"

"he seems like... man of the principles, don't think you can buy him"

"everything and everyone has a price, guess you know this best" I took out two thick packs of money and put in his suit pocket "as always I pay well, one is for you and one is for him... no way he'll refuse but if does, you both gonna regret"