Hate Me More

"I want you" Zhan freezes for a second and then starts laughing loudly, shaking his head

"Wang Yibo, oh Wang Yibo, seems like I was really wrong about you, you're way too crazier than I thought. Here I'm in front of you, beat me up, kill me if you want, why talking this bullshit?"

"if I wanted, could do too, you know this very well. Why can't we, have fun like before?"

"We did never have fun" pain flashes in his eyes "you raped me" will telling it change anything? Not anymore

"I did" I can notice, hearing it from me hurts Zhan more and his grip tightens too

"Why me? Why it had to be me? There is too much guys around, who will willingly spread legs for you anytime, I struggled enough already, why did you have to destroy everything I worked so hard for? Do you even know Wang Yibo? What it take for me to live like this? With my mom's expectations, trying my best to be good son, to never disappoint her, never get dirt on myself, she worked too hard for me, she suffered too much cause of my dad already" Zhan pauses and glares at me "you know everything already about us, that is why you're here to threaten me. Are you proud of yourself? Are you satisfied? I always feared to become like him and...now cause of you, I'm no different"

the disgust in his eyes, makes me to lower my head "Only thing you need to do is staying next to me, I don't ask for anything else"

"I heard you never fuck again, why me? Cause I fought back? Is this exciting for you? does it makes you hard? Rich boy wants to get new toy? Snobs like you...who has absolutely everything, who lives in heaven"

"What do you even know about me and my life?" I yell and push him back, Zhan stumbles and I use chance to pull him down on the car "you don't even know yourself well"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"This" I press my knee on his crotch and Zhan hardly holds his moan "you enjoyed that night"

"Shut up"

"Admit"

"Shut the hell up" he shouts and strong punch pushes me back, his chest moves up and down quickly as he shakes from anger. he looks like beast now and I smirk. that is it...what I like about him, what charms me this much, the duality in him, the way Zhan's eyes changes from pure to evil in seconds. the way he turns from prey to predator. I need him next to me, I can't let go off him anymore "I'll kill you, with my own hands"

"go on but it won't change the facts, deeply in your heart and mind you liked it, isn't that why you're this angry? you just can't forgive yourself"

"stop it, just leave me"

"doesn't forbidden fruit taste sweeter? maybe we have everything other but still want that one, dream about that one" I lean closer and sniff his scent, it can easily make one drunk from passion "do you even realize how tasty you're, how seducing, how desirable, you're born to be treasured and pleasured. and I can do it, I'll give you everything, I'll show you real world, I'll free you from this shields, I'll feed your desires" I'm still unable to believe how much his answer means for me, how much I'm addicted of him, how can his slim, tiny body carry this strong power. breathing heavily he frees himself from my grip and walks towards his house, all weak and exhausted  "you shouldn't come back after that night Zhan, there is no way back now"