I Lost🔞

"What is this Zhan?" She looks down at the envelope and then me with surprised expression

"Letter of resignation, I'm not official employee yet, but heard still need to do this"

"Are you really leaving?"

"Mn, maybe it's more like I'm running away, to save old "me". And I need to see my mom and ask for forgiveness until it's already late"

"Wish you can really do it. I'm surely going to miss you, you was..." She stops and sadly smiles "the only one who gained my respect. Although a little naive?"

"Thank you so much pretty, for everything. Not everyone can stay pure after watching all this filth" I pet her hand and walk towards elevator, it opens and I curse my fate, for giving me worst surprise. Noticing me Yibo slightly shivers and avoids my eyes while my stare moves to blond guy standing next to him, he is tall and slim like me and although we still look too different, I foolishly make some contrasts. Noticing my stare he tightens grip around Yibo's arm and deeply somewhere it makes me angry. Who the hell is that? Didn't he want...only me?

"Aren't you going to get in?" Yibo presses on button and annoyingly asks. I join them and wonder Why he looks surprisingly calm?

"Barbie" he calls with quite sweet voice "wait for me in the cabinet, I need to talk with Zhan" hearing my name he eyes me with fierce expression and I realize he knows who i'm.

"Sure" he leaves and Yibo turns to me, he takes some time to start talking and mockingly smiles at the end "you looked great on the big screen and on top of me. why won't think about becoming porn star?"

"No need to act cocky, what happened yesterday... changed absolutely nothing. I didn't help cause I felt sorry, it was just natural reaction from normal human being, but doubt someone like you can understand" his face shakes from pain and I ask myself, who the hell are you lying to Zhan?

"It's good, I wasn't expecting and wanting you to pity me anyway. But... You think, what you did, will it change anything? They're way too smarter and stronger than you, But still... You're full of surprises" I look at his smiling face and think what Yibo is going to do when finds outs I'm not here anymore? Even if he won't search for me, will I be able to forget him? When there is still too much anger and... lust in me

"It doesn't matter, what I saw was totally enough to feed my ego" I'm about to get off when Yibo catches my waist and hiss at my ear "I know what you're going to do, don't forget Xiao Zhan, you still have someone precious. You keep forcing me to do something evil"

does he mean...I freeze and fear covers my mind, no way

*****

I pack my clothes and other things, getting ready to leave. News starts on the TV and I sit down hearing familiar surname, congressman watches media representatives sitting in front of him and makes such a dramatic expression, I almost feel sorry

"At first I want to apologize to you and everyone who was attending the meeting, for witnessing that disgusting act. I feel more ashamed cause it was my own, precious son part of it. This is painful past I want to forget and make Yibo erase it from his memories too. My son was forcefully dragged into this dirty games and being too pure couldn't save himself. Our family had too hard time healing his mental wounds and this tragedy became reason... I'm fighting to protect our youth, your children from experiencing same tragedy. We together can do it, make our society safe and clear. I hope my dear voters, you stand next to me in this way to make our country better place to live. and to my opponents, who tried to dirty my family's reputation, I will never fall on your level"