Beginning

"Yes, I'm already here" I cut the call and enter the hotel. after taking the room key from the receptionist, I open the door and she welcomes me with sweet smile

"Zhan, I was so worrying" Yang Zi runs to me and I take her in my arms, she smells too nice as always and first time during whose hell like days I feel a little calm

"I'm really ok"

"You didn't even tell me about being in the hospital, look at yourself too pale" her eyes becomes teary and my heart breaks, I'm not the same as before, if you know what happened, will be able to still love me?  "I made your fave cakes, not too sweet cause you're enough already" she giggles and shows her cute dimples but even trying so hard I can't do the same

"I'll enjoy dear, thank you so much, are you wearing new dress?"

"Mn, beautiful no?"

"You always are"

"But..." She frowns "why you talk like polite stranger? Zhan are you breaking up with me?"

"such a silly thoughts, sure I'm not, come here" I faintly smile and pull her down on my lap, she is so warm and I feel safe, we met in very painful and shaming situation for me and I thought she gonna be like other young rich girls, who watches everyone from above but surprisingly Yang Zi became heal of my wounds so many times, someone who always cares and comforts me, maybe now too, if I just stop and live same as before like nothing happened... "do you really love me?"

"what? we're dating for years Zhan and you still need to ask?" 

"I'm sorry" I just fear maybe you're fake like them too, how am I going to trust people again like before? 

"I know very well you have complexes about our life style difference, but you know too well that I don't care. let's stop waiting until you find good job and get money...it's important for you but, I want to introduce you to my parents already, it's been too long Zhan"

"I'll think about this" she nods happily and clings on me, cupping my face Yang Zi pulls our lips together and I return the kiss, so sweet and soft, she caresses the only part of mine his dirty hands and lips didn't touch and I enjoy it but as soon as she moves down to my neck and unbuttons my shirt I tremble, the more she exposes my skin the more I fear, she can notice my already invisible marks. feeling her lips kissing my chest brings the memories of him sucking on it and I yell, unable to hold more "please stop"

"Zhan, don't scare me" she looks at me with startled face and just realize I'm shaking like leaf and my face is wet from tears, I loudly sob out and hug her waist, not anymore... I can't carry this pain in me, I need to at least cry, to get love and comfort "what is wrong with you? please tell me what can I do for you?" she kisses my hair and whispers "it's ok, it gonna be ok"

"I'm not worth of your love anymore my pretty girl, I changed... I'm" I stop and just stay in her embrace, while she pets me like baby. no, I can't stop it, I can't just forget but on the way of revenge I'm going to lose her, will it be still worth?

"you can tell me everything but if don't wanna, I'll hold you whole night like this. you can go through this, my Zhan is strong" wish it was this easy... I close eyes and sleep peacefully...before leaving I softly kiss her forehead and whisper "I'm sorry for everything"