Wanna Fly

"Good morning Yibo" Zhan runs down on the stairs and I choke on my coffee after looking at him

"What the hell are you wearing?"

"Why are you so surprised?" He frowns and sits down in front of me "isn't this yours? All of mine is wet so I had to put this on, it's a only smaller size" I eye his pajamas with teddy bears print on it and smile, remembering his question. Is it even possible to hate this man? Who looks like angel, my only angel

"Mn, now I remember this is Huai Sang's gift for my birthday, as I had everything already he tried to be creative. That brat always being such a tease, but I kinda feel grateful"

"Why?"

"Cause you look way too cute in this, like baby?" My heart fills with joy noticing he is visibly relaxed and freshened after yesterday, there is little smile running on his lips, while his cheeks pinkish

"Stop calling me cute"

"Then...should I call you daddy?"

"Gosh you're just unbearable" he pouts and drinks water with annoyed expression, how come every little detail about him is this perfect and special? Or maybe...it's just me? I see things like this cause...he means too much... Even the way few water drops slides down on his neck, through his Adam's apple and leaves trace on his shirt. His face... my stare freezes on his wet lips, it must feel...too soft. Indescribable desire to touch it almost makes me to tear up, how many things changed after that deal and still there is too much to fear. Even we get closer, how can I dream about he having feelings for someone like me? One can never imagine what it takes from me to stop myself from kissing and cuddling, what if Zhan gets scared and uncomfy, if I show more affection towards him?

"Do you like me this much? here is many food why are you eating me with your stare?" His sudden voice awakes me and Zhan grins

"not as yummy as you" I say and he slightly blushes

 "silly, what is your plans for today Yibo?"

"Oh right almost forgot, I have to go to bank"

"Bank? For what?"

"I'm going to visit aunt today, I was lucky and found her address on old documents. She was fired cause of me, so I decided to open account on her name. sadly this is all I can do now"

"With which money? Didn't your dad blocked all your credit cards, cause he was very angry?"

"Right, but I found other way to get it"

"Really? Maybe sold your already nonexistent virginity?"

"aren't you way too proud after taking it from me?" expression on his face tells I'm right and it makes me giggle "Not my ass but car, Huai Sang always liked that one, so I used my chance and sold it to him"

"How many cars do you have in total?"

"Maybe five?"

"And sure bought by your dad's money"

"Zhan" I frown knowing what he is talking about "I was paid for my perfect acting, didn't I even deserve good things at least?"

"Just you have to ask yourself Yibo, in this matter your dad is totally right. You're used living in luxury, having  fancy clothes, cars, mansions. Will you be able to give up on everything? I mean if you live with me..."

"With you?" I stop him and Zhan awkwardly coughs

"I mean like me, so... you gonna have to work hard to earn money and feed yourself, this beautiful soft hands of yours maybe gets rough, you have to cook yourself too? and eat same for a few times? sometimes you won't even be able to sleep properly cause your drunk neighbor makes concert in front of your window thinking he is real maestro, sometimes they deeply stuck noses into your business too. Also light, water or gas disappears at the most critical moments and you stay hungry or naked with still foam on your body. I have to mention riding bus too, in best case you can find place to sit down, in better to just stand afar from others but...usually they step on your cleaned shoes, dirty your clothes with some sweet, ice cream. Not intentionally but just happens cause it's too crowded. There are many more things but I'll stop here, what do you think? will you able to live like that?"