Chapter 26

Parker's wolf but the eyes are purple above/side

Daniel's POV
I been hearing growls and roars for awhile now. I see Chris running outside and I chase after him. I get outside, me and Chris are shocked by the sight we see.

Talion, Paul's wolf, is on the ground whimpering and I see a grey and black wolf staking over to him. Is that Parker's wolf? He fucking huge. I look to see if Chris is ok and he isn't next to me. I look back to the yard and see him running to the Parker's wolf.

"Brother stop!" I hear him yell. Parker just keeps staking towards Talion. Chris runs up to Parker and wraps his arms around his neck. "Brother please stop." I hear him sob and I run up to Talion. "Please stop fighting brother, I hate it when you fight with other pack members." Chris sobs and Parker's wolf eyes turn back to purple.

Paul shifts back and is holding his chest. "Lets get you to the clinic. What made you two start fighting?" I asked. "My anger got the better of me. I hate when people are stronger then me." Paul said lowly. "That doesn't give you a reason to attack someone." I scold. "I know and I'm sorry." he said sadly.

"You should be apologizing to Parker." I said and look over at Parker. He is laying on his side and Chris is rubbing his side. Parker is acting like nothing happened. "Hey Parker! I'm sorry for attacking you." Paul said sitting up. Parker looks at him and snorts. I think he just said whatever.

I think Chris is the only one who can calm Parker.

"Parker, Chris, would you two like to be our kids?" I asked and I hear Paul's breath hitch. Parker shift back, "You want us to be your kids?" Parker asked. "Yes I do." I said smiling. "Daddy." Chris said tackling me. "Well, there's your answer." Parker said amused.

Chris looks at Paul, "I'm going to call you papa." Chris said. "That's fine." Paul said standing up slowly. Parker walks over to him and throws Paul's arm over his shoulder and put his own arm on Paul's lower back. "Lets get you to the clinic papa." Parker said smiling. "Ok." Paul said as he and Parker walked into the house and I carried Chris in on my hip.

(Chris saved Paul. Paul and Daniel now have two kids, Parker and Chris. Vote and comment. See ya soon my pups)