Chapter 10

Paul's bedroom above/side

Daniel's POV
I wake up and wince at the pain that shoots through my ass. I look over my shoulder to find no Paul in the bed with me. I decide to get up, and I ignore the pain. I pull on my brief and walk out of the bedroom. When I do, I smell one the most amazing smells. I head for the stairs and slowly walk down. I find the kitchen and see Paul making breakfast in only brief.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling." He asked looking over is shoulder. "Good, sore but good." I said smiling. "What you making?" I asked walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. "Scrambled eggs and bacon." he replied. I lick my lips and I feel his back muscles flex, I smirk. He splits the eggs onto two plates then splits the bacon. I let go of his waist and he hand me a plate. "Thank you" I said taking the plate. "Your welcome babe" he said and both sat at the breakfast bar. I moan when I take the first and look at Paul, whose eyes are dilated.

"What are we doing today?" I asked. "Whatever you want." He replied. "Do you have any movies?" I asked. "Yeah, we have a home theaters." He said. "Awesome, can we go watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure, lets go." he said and he took my empty plate and his and put them in the dishwasher. "Lets go get dressed then we can go watch some movies." He said. "Ok" I said and followed him as he went upstairs.

We get to his room and he goes to the closet, and comes back in black jeans and a white v-neck. I already dressed so, I walk over to and wrap my arms around his waist. Paul is the best boyfriend I have ever had. He wraps his big arms around me and hold me tight. "Babe are you ok?" He asked wrapping away a tear, that I didn't notice that fell. "Yeah, I'm ok. It's just, I had never had a boyfriend like you." I said nuzzling into his chest crying. He picks me up and takes me to the bed and he lays down with me on his chest.

(That is so cute isn't it, please vote and comment to show me support to update sooner)