Chapter 9

It's Daniel😄 above/side

Daniel's POV
Ok just another hour until Paul comes picks me up. I am so nervous, it's not even funny. Ok, I need to calm down. I go over to my bed and begin meditating. Meditating is the only way to calm down.

The doorbell goes off, and I head downstairs to open the door. I open the door and Paul and Katia are there. "Katia, your here to watch Kyllen?" I asked. "Yes I am and, also I'm here to to stay the night if you fall asleep at the house." She said smiling, her smile is so beautiful. "Ok, there is a guest bedroom two doors down from Kyllen's room." I said and step out the door. "Thank you, you two have fun." she said and closed the door. We head over to Paul's car and he opens the door for me. "Thank you" I said then stepped into the car. He closes the door then gets into his side, then pulls out of the driveway.

After about 30 minutes we arrive at a huge ass house. We both get out of the car, and I just stand in awe. "You live here?" I asked. "Yes I do the top two floors are mine." He replied motioning to me to follow. I follow him to the front door and he opens the door and motions me inside. I step into the house, and I see kids running around and teens talking. Paul walks in behind me, and everyone turns and looks over. "Hey Paul!" They all say. "Hey guys, this is Daniel." He said motioning to me. Two girl and two guys come up to me then pull me to the couch and sit me down and they takes sits next to me. "You are so lucky that you have Paul as a boyfriend." one of the girls said. "Trey, Cameron, Eliza, and Lily leave him alone." Paul voice boomed from the kitchen, sending shivers down my spine. "Sorry Paul" they shouted back. I get up and head to the kitchen, and I head right to Paul.

"Hey babe you ok?" Paul asked wrapping me in his arm. "Yeah, I just want to head to your room for some peace and quiet." I said looking up at him. "Ok lets go." he said letting go of me and taking my hand. We walk up the stair, and come up to the door and he types in a code and the door unlocks. "Are you hungry babe?" Paul asked. "No, I ate before you came to get me." I replied. "Ok, lets head to my room and do whatever you want." He said. "Ok" I said and he led me up the stairs.

We get to his bedroom, I like his bedroom a lot. He brings me over to the bed, and he drops my hand and climbs onto the bed. I climb into the bed with him and I wrap my arms around his waist.

I move my hand under his shirt and feel his abs, there rock hard, I would probably break my hand if I punched him there. He move his hand on my back and rubs up and down on my back. I then move my hand to the waistband of his jeans, I look up at him if it ok. He nods at me to continue, I unbutton his jeans and move my hand under his jeans. Paul sits up and takes off his shirt and throws it into the chair across the room. I take off my shirt and throw it down. I move my hand up his chest, and he watches me closely. I straddle his waist, and I move my lips close. He still watching me, I think he letting me have control right now. I grab his hair and pull it back. I attack his neck and he lets out a chuckle. His hand grab the waistband of my jeans and unbuttons them. He moves my jeans down my legs and I kick them the rest of the way off.

I am only in my brief and he still has his jeans and brief, I will fix that. I stop attacking his neck and move down his body until I'm in between his legs. I pull his jeans off of him, I then see his bulge. I move my hand across his bulge, and he lets out a sexy ass moan.

All of a sudden, I find myself on my back. I think he is taking control now. He move his hand across my crotch and I let out a moan. He smirks, and takes off my brief. He grabs my dick and pumps it slowly, making me moan loudly. "You like that?" He asked. "Fuck y-yes" I moan. He takes me into his mouth, and I throw my head back and moan. He takes me to the back of his throat, holy shit he's good. I buck off the bed and he forcefully pushes me back on to the bed.

"Don't move" he growls out and takes me back into his mouth. The growl was more animalistic then human, I didn't care it was hot. He goes to the tip and pumps me. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum." I said through gritted teeth. "Then go ahead." He said then takes me to the back of his throat. I cum with a shout and blood rushes to my ear, muffling all sound. I open my eyes, not realizing I close them, to see Paul inches away from my face. I move my hand down his chest to the elastic waistband of his brief. I rub his bulge, and he groans. I pull at the waistband and he takes his brief off. His dick is a lot bigger up close.

I grab his dick, my hand doesn't even wrap all the way around him. I try to push him on his back, he doesn't move, he just chuckle. "Will you please get on your back." I said. He just sits back on his heel. I get on my hands and knee, and take him in my mouth. When he hit the back of my throat, I wrap my hand around the few inches that doesn't fit in my mouth and suck him off. I look up from under my lashes to see his head thrown back and the vein in his neck strained. I use my other hand to fondle his heavy sack. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." he said through gritted. I pull back and bite the tip gently then take to him back just when his seman is unload with a loud grunt. I find myself on my back again with Paul on top of me. "Don't move" he said and climb off the bed then headed into the attached bathroom.

He come back in with a bottle in his hands. "Lay on your stomach" he said, I do as he says and he straddles my legs. I hear the bottle open and the a cold substance land on my back. He throws the bottle by my head and I read 'Vanilla Muscle Relaxing Oil', it works because my muscles are all relaxing. I hear a nightstand drawer being opened then I hear a bottle being opened. I get flipped to my back, and I look at his one hand that has the bottle and read 'Muscle Relaxing Lube'. He pours some on two fingers. He put them at my entrance and moves them around my quivering hole. I let out a moan and he smirks. One of his fingers push into my hole, making me jump then moan.

"Is this uncomfortable?" He asked worried. "No it feels really good." I moan. He then adds a another finger and he moves them in and out of me slowly. I shoot of the bed with a shout when his fingers hit something inside of me. "Fuck me. What was that?" I moan and relax back on the bed. "I'm planning on that. And that was your prostate." he said. "That felt amazing, do it again." I begged. "Ok" he said and added another finger then he hit my prostate hard. From that had me coming again. "Well, I think you ready." he said grabbing the bottle of lube, pour some on his dick and rubs it over his dick. "You ready?" He asked. "Yes I'm ready. I replied. "I will need you to breath, it will hurt less." he said. "Ok" I said.

He takes his fingers out of me and bumps my entrance with his tip. I take a deep breath as he pushes in. "Holy shit, your huge." I moan when he sits fully inside of me. "Fuck your tight. I going to let you adjust to my size, and tell me when I can move." he said through gritted teeth. I wriggle my hip to get comfortable. "Ok, you can move now." I said. He lets out a sigh of relief, and he pulls out slowly then pushes back in. He places his hand by my head.

"Faster, please" I begged. "Ok" he said then moves one of his arm under me and starts hammering into me. I am a moan mess right now. Paul pulls me up when he leans on his back. "Ride me" he growls out, oh my god his growl is so hot. I put my hands on his chest and push off then ease my way down onto his shaft slowly.

"I never rid anybody before." I admit. "It's fine. Would you like me to take control again?" He asked. "Yes please." I said and climb off of him. He put me on my hands and knees them slam into me and I scream loudly. He places his stomach on my back and whispers into my ear. "You want me to be rough or gentle?" He whispered seductively in my ear. "I want you to be rough with me." I said looking back at him. He forcefully pushes me onto the bed and hammers into me, making me moan like a pornstar.

He pulls me up to my hand and knees and reaches around me and grabs my weeping erection then jerks me off roughly, while still hammering into me. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." I said panting. "Me too" he said. My eyes roll back as I cum with a shout and he cum with a loud grunt. I fall onto the bed, trying to catch my breath. "You ok babe?" He said slowly thrusting into me. "Yeah, I don't think...I can go...another round." I said still trying to catch my breath. "I know you won't go another round." He said slowly pulling out of me. When he out of me, I feel empty.

"Ok, lets shower and then get some sleep." he said getting off the bed then picking me up. He Carey's me into the bathroom and we take a shower. We get out of the shower and dry off, well more like he drys me off. He picks me back up and bring me to the bed. He pulls the sheets off and put me on the bed. He put the sheets in the hamper and goes to the closet and gets new sheets. He puts the sheet on the bed and climbs in next to me then wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. I fall asleep in his arm a few minutes later.