Chapter 1

Paul Storm is the pic above/side
The video is one of the songs playing in the club(Alexandra Stan-cliché(hush hush))

Paul's POV
"So Paul, how is the club?" my best friend and my Beta, Tyler asked. "It going well." I replied. "Are you going there tonight?" He asked. "Yes, I'm going tonight. Now will you leave my office so I can get these files done.?" I replied. "Yeah, sure." He said then left.

2 hours later
"I'm on my way to the club now." I said to Tyler on phone then I hung up. I arrive at the club and I park in my space. I enter through the backdoor of my club(The Night World). I head to my playroom to change into my leather pant and combat boots. I now head to the showroom and my private table. When get my private table my friends Tyler and Kyle are there waiting. "Hey Paul!" they both said. "Hey!" I said. "I hope there is a good show tonight." Kyle said. "One is starting now." I said. As the three men dance, I call my right hand man, Kevin over,"Kevin, you see the guy in the middle?" I asked. "Yes" Kevin replied. "When they are done dancing bring that guy here." I said. "Of course Sir." He said they walked away. 3 minutes later after they finished, Kevin walks over with the guy I asked him to bring."Hey" I said friendly. "Hello Sir, you wanted to see me." The guy said with his head down. "Why are you shy? There is no need to be shy around me." I ask. "Your voice is the deepest voice I've ever heard. So, it scared me." He said shaking a little. "Come here." I said. "O-ok" he said then he walked over to me. "What's your name?" I asked. "My n-name is Chris." Chris replied. "Well Chris, it's nice to meet you. My name is Paul." I said. "Same to you." Chris said.

"Would you feel safer if you are on my lap?" I asked. "Yeah I would." Chris said. I pat my lap and Chris sits down. "Paul, may I ask you a question?" Chris asked. "Go ahead." I replied. "Do you have a Sub yet?" Chris asked. "I've had many but I don't have one now. Why? You want to be my Sub?" I asked. "Yes, yes Master." He replied. "Well should we go have some fun? You can give me a private dance as well." I asked licking behind his ear making him shiver. "Ok y-yeah let g-go." He stuttered. I pick him up and he wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I walk to my playroom and open it. I sit Chris on the bed and I grab the chair in the corner and sit it close to the bed then sit in it.

"Um...do you have a iPod with music on it?" He asked. "I do, it's in the top drawer of the nightstand." I said pointing to the nightstand. "Ok" he said then look through the iPod for a song to dance. "Ok this is a good one." He said pressing play on the song he chose. He begins dancing and I watch his body closely licking my lips. After a few minutes, I have Chris pinned to the bed, on his back. "Would you like me to be gentle and do you want me to be rough pet?" I asked. "I want you to be rough with me Master." Chris said. "Ok" I said taking off my leather pants and combat boots. I grab the lube from the nightstand. I pour some lube on his quivering hole and more on my dick. I slam into him without warning making him scream. "Holy shit, your huge!" He said panting. "Thank you." I said then continued to slam into him. I pull out of him and flip him onto his stomach. I slam into him again and abuse his hole. "OH SHIT! RIGHT THERE!" He screamed. I do as he asked and keeping hitting his sweet spot.

"Master, faster please." Chris begged. I place one hand on his left hip and one on his right shoulder then speed up my thrust. "Oh Master, you make me feel good." He said panting and moaning. Man, this boy has stamina. "Master, may I please cum." He begged and whimpered a little. "Sure, cum with me." I said then licked the back of his ear. He moaned out his release and I grunted out mine.

(Hoped you readers liked this chapter. Vote & comment to show me support.😄)