Chapter 31

This chapter is introducing the rogues that joins Paul's pack. So, this chapter will not be long.

Jazzy's POV
"Jazzy, we need to move. We can't stay here any longer." Jessica said. "Yes I know. But where are we to go?" I asked. "I've heard there is a large pack due south from here." Conner said walking over to me and Jessica. "They will not help us." I said. "They have accepted three wolves into their pack." Devin said coming up behind Jessica. "How do you know that?" I asked. "Trevor and Tyler found it and told me they have." he replied.

"What is the name of the pack?" I asked. "The pack is called The Crimson Lake pack." Tyler said and I'm shock that we are near this pack.

I've heard stories about this pack. They are the strongest pack "in America. We could find this place as a permanent home and be well protected. But I can't trust that pack, if one of us slip up we are dead. We need protection though. What do I do? Do we join them? Or do we keep running?

"What do you guys what to do? Keep running or join them?" I asked. "I don't want to keep running." Jessica said and the rest agree. "Ok. It's decided. We are headed to The Crimson Lake Pack." I said and we all shift and head south.

I will not trust that pack, but I care for my group and will keep them happy. Well, I must protect them if anything happens.

(Those are the rogues. What do you think of them? Comment and vote. See ya pups)