Chapter 25

Little Chris above/side

Paul's POV
Parker gives me this dark feeling, that I don't like. I head outside to check on my mate, Parker, and Chris. I walks outside and see Daniel talking to Parker and Chris.

I sit next to my mate. "So, you two have be roaming the land for a year?" Daniel asked. "Yes we have." Parker said and Chris nods his head. "How did you get your brother food?" I asked. "I just hunted game then cooked it." Parker said.

Two of the pack kids run up to us. They spot Chris and walk over to him but stop when Parker growls. "Brother calm down. They aren't going to hurt me." Chris said putting his hand on Parker chest. Parker took a deep breath and exhaled. "So, what do you want?" Chris asked smiling. "we wanted to know if you wanted to play with us?" one kid asked.

"Parker, you mind if I go play?" Chris asked looking at his brother. "Just be careful. Ok?" Parker asked. "I will Parker." Chris said hugging him. Parker kisses his head. Chris and the two kids go off and play with the other kids.

"Paul, I'm going to help the Omegas make lunch." Daniel said getting up. "Ok babe." I said smiling at him. Daniel walks inside and I look at Parker.

"I'm getting the feeling you don't like me." Parker said looking at me with his wolf's eyes. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "Your discomfort when I'm near you, says it all." he said. "How can you tell?" I asked. "Your body language." he said.

Ok, he is pissing me off right now. He smirks and that's it. I get up and grab him by the neck and toss him into the yard. He shifts midair and lands with a thud. He gets up and roars and all the kids get picked up then taken inside. I shift and charge at him and he does the same.

He jumps over me then jumps on my back. I shake him off and we lunge at each other again. he bites down on my scoff and I bite down on his leg. he lets go and so do I. I'm panting and he isn't even phased. He stronger and bigger then me, I don't know how much longer I can last.

I look at him and his eyes are glowing red, this isn't good. He charges at me and slams into me and I stumble back and fall over. Is this where I die? I can't die now. I have a mate to look after. I let my anger get in the way of my judgment.

He stakes over to me, this is where I die. I'm sorry Daniel, I wasn't strong enough.

(Cliffhanger *evil laugh* What is going to happen? See ya soon my pups.)