Chapter 39

Daniel shirtless above/side

I wake up on Sunday morning, feeling good and refreshed. I get out of bed and go to find Paul. I head to the living room and see Paul sitting on the couch with Chris on his lap.

I smile at the sight and head over to them. Before I can make it over to them, my stomach turns and I rush to the bathroom. I get there and go straight for the toilet and throw up. I groan and I feel a hand on my back. I look back and see Paul looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Daniel, do you feel ok?" Paul asked softly. "My stomach hurts." I said then turn back to the toilet and throw up again. "Lets take you to the pack doctor." Paul said flushing the toilet then picking me up and taking me to the clinic.

We get to the clinic and Sean motions us in a private room. "So, what brings you here today?" Sean asked. "Well, Daniel doesn't feel good and threw up about 10 minutes ago. " Paul said. "Well lets see what the problem is." Sean said getting some test. "I'll need you to pee in this." Sean said handing me a cup. I head to the little bathroom and pee in the cup. I come back and hand Sean the cup. "I'll go run this test real quick." He said leaving the room.

Sean comes back in with a smile on his face. "I have great news." He said happily. "What is it?" I asked. "Your pregnant." He said smiling. My eyes start to water with joy. "I-I'm pregnant?" I asked. "Yes you are about 4 weeks." He said and I hear a thud and I look over and I see Paul on the ground. Well that reaction is unexpected.

(Daniel is pregnant and Paul fainted. Vote and comment. See ya soon pups.)