Chapter 13

Paul's Father, Jacob above/side

Paul's POV
It's 7 in the morning and I'm starting my morning routine while Daniel sleeps. After I finish my routine, Daniel starts waking up. "Morning Paul." He said getting out of bed. "Morning babe." I said and wrapped him in my arms. He nuzzles into my chest. "Lets get dress and start out our day." I said and he nods. We get dressed and head to the kitchen to make breakfast. After breakfast, we head to the first floor of the house. I see my mom and dad in the kitchen and I forgot they got back today.

I'm screwed, cause I didn't tell them I found my mate. I walk into the living room and sit down with Daniel on my lap. My mom walks into and I hear her awe. "Who is this cutie?" My mother said walk and sitting in the chair across from us. "Mom for the love. Do you have to ask that every time we bring someone over?" I asked. "Yes I do." she said crossing her arms. My dad walks in a couple of seconds later. "Hey Paul, how you been. And who do you have on your lap?" he asked. I groan, I hate it when they do this. "This is Daniel, my boyfriend." I said smiling and kissing him on his head. "Hi" Daniel said shyly. "Aww, he is so cute." my mother coos.

"Daniel, that's a nice name. Well, Daniel it's nice to meet you. I'm Paul's dad, but you can call me Jacob. And this is my beautiful wife, Maribella." my father said. "It's nice to meet you too." Daniel said putting his face into the crook of my neck. "Awe that's adorable." my mother coos. "Honey, leave the poor boy alone." my father said. "Fine. At least can I see his face?" my mother asked. "Babe, can you look up at my mom?" I whisper in his ear and he nods. He looks at my mother and she awes. "He is so cute." my mother said. "You have to tell us about yourself Daniel." my father said sitting in the chair next to my mom. Well there goes the relaxing day.