Chapter 12

Daniel above/side

Daniel's POV
Man, the things I can do to Paul. Make him growl, moan, and groan by just doing simple things. Like licking below his ear and wiggling on his lap. So, we are in the theater room of his house. I'm not paying attention to the movie that's playing, I'm forcing on Paul. I lick below his ear again and I feel his cock twitch below me and him moan. I smirk and start leaving love bites down his neck. "If you keep doing that, I will have to take you to my room and fuck you." he whispered in my ear. "Maybe that's what I want you to." I whisper back.

"Let's go to my room." he whispered in my ear. "Ok" I said getting off his lap. he gets up and we both head up to his apartment. We get up to his room I walk in and he slams me against the door. He attack my mouth with a vengeance, I moan loudly. He takes this as an opportunity to dive his tongue into my mouth. He grind his erection into mine and I moan into his my mouth and he swallows it.

He picks me up and walks over to the bed then throws me onto it and he's on top of me in a second. I lick my lips in anticipation, in what his next move will be. He pulls his shirt off then pulls off mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down in for a kiss. He kisses back forcefully and I submit to his kiss, knowing I will not win. He freely explores my mouth and I moan.

He unbuttons my jeans and pulls my jeans and brief off, without breaking the kiss. He grabs my cock and pumps me slowly, the only thing I can do is moan. He unbuttons his jeans and takes his jeans and brief off. He breaks the kiss and trail kisses down my neck. I buck off the bed and he pushes me back down. "Don't move" he growls out.

He leans up and whispers in my ear, "I going to have a lot of fun with you this round." I licks my lips with anticipation and thrust into his hand. He moves down my body and licks my cock balls to tip and I shiver with pleasure. He licks the slit and I moan loudly. He takes me into his mouth and sucks roughly. I grip his hair and moan.

He chuckles and takes me to the back of his throat. My stomach tightens and my toes curl. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum." I moan. "Go ahead." he said then takes me to the back of his throat. I cum with a shout and he moans. He licks me clean and climbs on top of me and kisses my neck. I grab his cock and he chuckles.

He rolls over and pulls me on top of him. I sit on his lap and wiggle around. He reaches over and grabs the lube. He put the lube on the bed and pull me down for a kiss, which I submit to. He grinds his cock into my ass and I moan. I move down his body and grab his cock and pump him slowly. He moans and looks at me with hooded eyes. I take him into my mouth and suck him slowly, earning a growl mixed with a moan from him. I take him to the back of my throat and pump him slowly. "I'm gonna cum." He said through gritted teeth. I take him to the back of my throat and he cum with a loud grunt. I swallow all he gives me and lick him clean.

He rolls me onto my back and grabs the bottle of lube and puts some on his fingers. He pushes two fingers into me and pushes them in and out. I'm a moaning mess by now. I see him putting lube on his cock. He pulls his fingers out and bumps my entrance with his tip and I take a deep breath as he pushes in.

He seated fully inside of me and I nod for him to move. He starts out slow but starts hammering into me after a few thrust. I'm moaning like a pornstar the whole time. I get flipped onto my stomach and he slams into me without warning, making me scream. Guessing he is going to be rough. He leans onto my back and licks behind my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He is thrusting into me slowly, while leaving love bites up and down my neck.

He pulls me up onto my hands and knees. He places a hand on my hip and one on my shoulder. He starts hammering into me again, making me moan loudly. "Oh god! Right there." I moaned. "Found your prostate, have I." He said slamming into me then circling his hips against my prostate. "Yes you found it." I said as he pulled me up and kissed me with a vengeance. I began whimpering with need, he heard me and sat on his heel and started thrusting into me slowly.

"Holy shit, you keep hitting my prostrate." I moaned. "Well, that's one of the advantages of having a big and thick cock." he said chuckling. My stomach tightens, "I'm gonna cum." I said. "I'm right there with you." he said. I cum with a shout and he cums with a loud grunt.

"I'm tired" I said catching my breath. "It is , 7 at night. I can take you home if you like." he said licking my neck. "I just going to call Kyllen and tell her I'm staying over again." I said smiling. Paul pulls out of my and he cum runs down my legs. He picks me up and we go take a shower. We get back to his bed and I grab my phone.

Kyllen: Hello
Me: Hey Kyllen
Kyllen: Daniel? I thought you would be home by now.
Me: I know, I know. Is Katia being nice to you?
Kyllen: Yes she is. We talk a lot and do each other's makeup.
Me: That's good, I will see you tomorrow sometime.
Kyllen: Okay bye
Me: Bye
We both hang up and I put my phone on the nightstand. I turn to Paul and cuddle up to him. He kisses the top of my head and I fall asleep a while later.