Chapter 33

Paul above/side

Daniel's POV
I wake up and see Paul still sleeping soundly. I'm going to make breakfast for them. I pry Paul's arms from around my waist and head to the closet. I pull on some brief and shorts. After, I head downstairs.

I reach the kitchen and see Parker. He as red lines down his back and on the left side of his neck there is a bite mark. So they did mate last night.

"Hey dad." Parker said. "Hi Parker. You making breakfast for everyone?" I asked. "Yes I am." he replied. I like how there is three of us who know how to cook, maybe four.

Parker finishes all the food and grabs plates then puts them on the table. "So, the red lines on your back are from Frank?" I asked. "Yes they are. I'm going to get Frank and Chris. I'm sure papa will be down in a minute." he said smiling and goes to get Frank and Chris.

Paul walks downstairs and walks over to me. "Sleep well?" I asked. "Very." Paul said.

Parker, Frank, and Chris walk in, Frank is actually limps in. I smirk at Frank when I see the mark on the same of his neck as Parker's and I hear Paul chuckle as well.

"You should see Parker's back." I said through the mind link. "How bad?" He asked through the link.

Paul, Frank, Chris and I sit down as Parker plates the food. I see Paul's eyes widen when he sees Parker's back. "Wow, you two had fun last night." Paul said. "Yes we did" Parker and Frank said together. Parker finishes plating the food and we dig into the delicious food.

Paul, Frank, and Parker have a lot because they have huge appetites. Chris heads to his room while we clean up. Frank sits down on the couch and I walk over and sit next to him.

"So Frank, how did you like mating." I asked. He gives me a weird look, "I loved it. How about you?" he asked. "I enjoy it. Most fun ever." I said smiling.

Parker and Paul walk in a few minutes later. Parker lays down on the couch and Frank goes over to him then lays down on top of him. Paul picks me up and sits down with me on his lap. We decide to watch a couple of movies.

*2 hours later*

Currently, Paul and I are watching Parker and Frank sparing. They have the same amount of skill but Parker has more strength. I'm also watching Chris and some of the pack kids playing kickball.

I see one of the kids kick the ball into the woods and Chris goes and gets it. A few minutes later we hear Chris scream. Parker, Frank, Paul, Tyler, and Kyle run into the woods with some warriors.

*in the woods 5 minutes earlier*

Jazzy's POV
We been running for a while now and we stop for a break. "How far away is the pack now?" I asked through the link."We been in their land for a hour now. We should be near the pack house now." Tyler said through the link. "Ok. We move in a few minutes." I said through the link and they nod.

I see a ball come into few then a small boy. What is a boy this young doing in the woods? I walk over cautiously and watch. The boy falls down and cuts his leg on a branch and lets out a scream. I walk over and the others follow.

"This is one of the people that was accepted into the pack!" Tyler shouts through the link. I go to answer but a loud roar cuts me off. We look over and see about ten wolves standing there. I think we just fucked up. Their are five wolves in front of the others. The one on the far right is black and white with light blue eyes. The one on the far left is brown with blue eyes. The in the middle on the left is black with blue eyes. The one in the middle is brown, black, and white with blue eyes. And the on in the middle on the right is huge, grey and black with purple eyes.

I sense a very strong connection between the three in the middle and the child, there is a even stronger connection between the child and the grey wolf.

I try to take a step towards the kid to move him closer to the other wolves but the grey wolf growls and I stop. I need to be careful now.

"Guys back up and keep your distance." I order through the link and they back up, expect Devin. "We need to get the kid to them NOW." I said to Devin and he nods. I look over at the kid and look back at the wolves. I take a step towards the kid and the grey wolf and the black wolf roar. This is going to be hard. They middle three walk over to the kid and the other wolves form a circle around us.

The black wolf lays down behind the kid and the kid rest his head on the wolf. The grey wolf glide his tongue across the kid's leg and heals the wound. I look at the other and see them surrounded as while. The brown black and white wolf looks at me and turns and heads away with the two other wolves and the kid.

I get nudged and I growl. They growl back and nudge me again. I start following the three wolves and the rest of my group follows me with the other wolves following.

I think this will end badly.

(Well, cliffhanger. Vote and comment. See ya soon pups.)