Chapter 20

Paul and his sexy self above/side

Paul's POV
Daniel's sister now lives here in the pack house and she seem to love it but, I don't know. Daniel and I had breakfast, now Daniel is taking a nap and I'm talking to my parents in the backyard.

"So, you and Daniel are now fully mates?" My mother asked. "Yes mom, I just finished explaining this." I said rubbing my temple. "You need to relax." my father said. "I'm only relaxed when I'm with Daniel." I said. "We know but you need to relax even when you are not with Daniel." my mother said patting my leg.

"I don't like relaxing, unless I'm with Daniel. I can't relax another way." I said suppressing a growl.

"Hey look who it is, the gay Alpha Paul." I hear one of the pack members said. My body goes rigid and I stand up and walk over to the pack member.

Daniel's POV
I wake up from my nap and get dressed. I walk downstairs and go to watch tv.

"DANIEL, COME HELP. PAUL IS IN A FIT OF RAGE AND IS FIGHTING!!!" my sister yelled as see comes into the living room of the apartment. I jump up and run downstairs and out the backdoor.

When I get outside, I see Paul and some other wolf fighting. "STOP RIGHT NOW!!!" I yelled and they both stop and look at me. I walk over to Paul and stand in front of him.

"What the fuck do you think you are fucking doing?" I asked looking at him then the other wolf over my shoulder then back at him. He shifts back and sits there scared shitless.

"EXPLAIN NOW!" I yelled. "He should explain, he the reason why we started fighting." he said pointing at the other guy who shifted back and has the face of fear on his face. I look at him, "Care to explain." I said.

He gulped, "I c-called him g-gay." He said. "Why would you call him gay for? By calling him gay, you are disrespecting him and me." I said. "I'm sorry." He said with tears falling.

I walk over to him and crouch next to him. "It's ok, just apologize to him and never I repeat NEVER do it again." I said. he nod his head, "Alpha, I'm sorry for calling you gay." "Apology accepted." Paul said standing up with shorts on.

I walk over to Paul, "You know you are taking me and Kyllen to the mall, for the way you acted. And we both need new clothes." I said looking up at him. "Ok babe" he said with his head down. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Why are you so sad right now Wolf?" I asked looking up at him. "You seem upset with me." he said putting his face in my neck. "I'm not upset with you. You only scared me, you couldn't tell because I hid it when I was yelling." I said.

"I'm so sorry I scared you." he said nuzzling into my neck. "It's ok, I'm fine now." I said. "Ok, let me get dressed and I will take you and your sister to the mall." he said pulling back. "Ok Wolf." I said. He heads up to the apartment and goes to get dressed while Kyllen and I are waiting for Paul.

He comes downstairs with blacks jeans, a white shirt, and his leather jacket. My god, he is fucking sexy. "Thank you, I'm glad you think so." he said with a smirk. Fuck, did I say that out loud? "No you didn't." he said. I'm so confused. "I'll explain it to you when we get back." he said as we headed out to his car.

We get to the mall and we head inside. "So, where do we go first?" I asked looking at Paul. "Wherever you want." he said smiling. "Lets go to Hot Topic." Kyllen said. Paul and I nod then walk into Hot Topic.

Kyllen looks around and picks out a bunch of different colored bracelets, a couple of shirts, and a batman jacket. Paul pays for the items and takes the bags. Our next stop is Pac Sun. I'm looking for new brief, shirts and jeans. I look at the prices and remember this place is expensive. But I have Paul to buy the things I need, another reason I love him.

I look at Paul over my shoulder and he is staring right at my ass. I smirk and move my hips. He bites his lips and I grin. "Ok, Paul I have what I want." I said walking over to him. "Ok let me go pay for them."he said grabbing the things out of my hands. He pays for them and grabs the bags.

I love going shopping with him, my sister and I can get whatever we want. We go to a couple more stores and head back home to relax.