Chapter 38

Paul, you're so fine! above/side

Paul's POV

I wake up with Daniel in my arms. I look at the clock and see it's 8:30, I thought he would be up by now. There is a knock on the door.

"Breakfast is ready you two." A sweet voice said. "We'll be down in a minute." I said sleepy then I hear footsteps walking away.

"Wake up Daniel." I said shaking him. "I'm not moving just fuck me this way." he said sleepily. "I would if breakfast wasn't ready." I said getting up then going to the closet. Daniel comes in and pulls on brief and basketball shorts while I do the same.

He jumps on me and wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I chuckle and walk out of the closet then downstairs.

I see Parker and Margrett plating the food and the others sitting at the table. I sit down in my chair with Daniel still not letting go. Parker puts my plate down, that has a lot of bacon and a omelet. Parker leans down and smiles at me. I kiss his cheek and he smiles. "I love you." I said. "I know." He said smiling then going to take his sit.

"Daniel is so adorable when he is hanging onto you." Margrett said and I feel Daniel's cheeks heat up on my neck. "Yes he is adorable when he does that." Tristan said smiling. Daniel starts fidgeting on my lap and I have to swallow a moan. "Guys stop, you're making it hard on Paul. Remember where Daniel is sitting." Parker said. "Oh, our bad." Cameron said.

Daniel turns in my lap, making me swallow another moan, and starts eating. "So, what are we doing today?" Christian asked. "I don't know. There is a lot around here." I said. "Is there mini golf?" Tristan asked. "Yeah, there is one about 30 minutes from here." I said making him beam. "We have to go mini golfing, please." Tristan begged Cameron who smilies and nods. "YES!" Tristan yelled making all of us wince. "Oh sorry." he apologized. "Mom, would you like to come?" Cameron asked. "Yes dear I would love to come. I want to see my kids have fun with each other." She said. "Ok, we leave at 12." I said.

I go to grab my plate, but Margrett smacks my hand. "I handle the dishes you get dressed." She said. "I'll help, since you and Parker made breakfast." I countered. "Papa, give up. This is another fight you will not win." Parker said. We all get up, Parker, Frank, and Margrett clean up while the rest of us go to our rooms to get dressed.

*3 hours later*

We are headed to the mini golf course that is 30 minutes away. I have Daniel, Parker, Frank, and Chris in my car and the rest of the group is in Cameron's car.

We arrive at the mini golf course and I pay for the clubs. We get to the first hole and Daniel goes first. I let my eyes travel down his body while he plays. His first shot, he gets it in(no pun intended). Continue through the whole course. The winners are Parker, Frank, and Daniel. I lose cause I couldn't focus, Daniel kept thinking dirty thoughts.

"Let's go to Olive Garden." Daniel said and I nod. We all get back in our cars and head to the restaurant.

I already called and made reservations for dinner. We get to the restaurant and head right in. We are led to our table, Daniel goes to sit down next to me but gets pull around the table and gets sit down next to Frank by Tristan, who sits on the other side of him. Parker sit next to me and shrugs.

"Your mate just took my mate." I said to Cameron. "They're probably going to talk and about mating stuff." Cameron said chuckling. I find it funny how when Tristan asked a question to Frank and Daniel, they would blush like crazy.

We order our food and drinks and continue talking. Daniel mind in racing with dirty thoughts which is making it hard to sit still. Parker puts his hand on my shoulder and smirks at me and I narrow my eyes. "You're having a hard time." He said. "Yeah, he keeps thing dirty thoughts. How do you keep still when your mate is thinking dirty" I asked. "I know how to control Garruk's urges." He said. "How?" I asked. "I usually just talk to him and tell him we will mate later. And it works." he said. "I'll give it a try." I said.

"Talion?" I asked.

"What do you need Paul?" He asked annoyed.

"Will you please settle down?" I asked.

"Why should I? I want to be inside my mate right now." He growled.

"I know, I do too but we can't do that now. We are at a restaurant. We can mate with him when we get to our room." I said and he growls but nods.

"All good." I said. "Good now you may want to fix yourself." he said smirking and I narrow my eyes at him.

Our food gets here and we eat with casual conversation. After a fight with Cameron about whose pays the bill, Parker and Frank pay for it. I glare at them and they stick their tongues out at me. I just give up and we all walk out to the cars then we all head home.

We all get home and head up to the apartment. We get the and Frank and Parker call Jazzy and Devin up to play a game(I will show you the game in the next chapter). Jazzy and Devin come in with Frank and they head to the game room. Margrett takes Chris to his room and she stays there until it's time for him to go to bed. The rest of us sit on the couch and watch movie.

(Relaxing chapter. Vote and comment. See us soon pups.)