Chapter 37

The four that joined the party. Chris and Parker's uncles, aunt, and cousin

Danie's POV

"So, you four are related to Chris and Parker?" I asked. "Yes, we are sweetheart." The elderly lady said in a sweet voice. "May I ask your names?" I asked. "Certainly, my name is Cameron Krieger, and this is my mate Tristan Krieger. That girl right there is Christian Krieger and the sweet lady is my mother Margrett Krieger." Cameron said. "Krieger?" I questioned. "It's German for warrior." Parker explained. "So, you all German?" Paul asked and Parker looks at him like the answer is plains as day, which the answer was. "Yes, we all are German." Margrett said and Paul nods.

"So, how are you related?" I asked. "Chris told you already said how we are related to them." He said looking at Tristan who is under his arm tucked into his side. "So, you and Tristan are Chris and Parker's uncle. Ok." I said. "Christian is their cousin and my mom is there grandmother." He finished.

"Yeah, let me guess you want us to come back?" Parker said. "We don't, we are here to join you. Because we miss you." Tristan said and Parker's eyes widen. "I need a moment." Parker said getting up and leaving the room. "I'll go talk to him." Margrett said getting up, for an little old lady she's can still move like see twenty. She leaves the room with Frank after Parker.

"Would you three like a drink?" I asked. "I'll take a beer." Cameron said. "I'll take some iced tea." Tristan said. "Iced tea as well please." Christian. I go to stand up but a Omega comes in and says she got it. "So, where is your guys old pack, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked. "Not at all, our old pack was in Chicago." Cameron said. "That's quite a journey for Parker and Chris. Chicago to here in California." Paul said. "Yeah, but I know Parker. He wouldn't let anything get in his way, when he's going somewhere." Tristan said.

The Omega comes back in and hands them their and our drinks. "Thank you." they said making her smile and nod then she walks away. Parker, Frank, and Margrett walk back in and take there sits. "He's all good now." Margrett said. "What happened Parker?" Paul asked worried. "Nothing serious, just some conflicting emotions papa." Parker said and the four gasp. "You got adopted?" Margrett asked. "Yes we did and Chris and I are happy." Parker replied. "What a sec." Cameron said looking at Parker's neck. "You're marked." Cameron said shocked. "Yes I am, and to Frank here." Parker said placing his hand on Frank leg. "So, um?" Cameron starts. "I'm the top, Frank's the bottom. If that was what you were going to ask." Parker said and Cameron nods.

"You're so grown up." Margrett said pulling on Parker's cheek. "Let go, I hate it when you do that." Parker said and she lets go.

We continue talking while watching Chris and the kids play games. It's about 7 o'clock when Chris walks over and climbs up on the bench Paul and I are sitting on. He sits down on Paul's lap and grabs hold of his shirt. "You ok pup." Paul asked. "Just tired." Chris said sleepily. "Lets get you to bed." Paul said standing up. We all get up and head up to the apartment.

"There are three more bedrooms, you four can have those rooms." I said as we enter the apartment. "Thanks. What time do you guys have breakfast?" Cameron asked. "Usually around 8 or 9." I said. "Okay, see you in the morning." Cameron said then they went to their rooms. We head up to our room and turn in.

It was nice to meet them. We have new people in the family.

(You found out what Chris and Parker's previous last name was. Vote and Comment tell me what you think. See ya soon pups.)