Date Preperations

I'm really excited for our date today. It's finally Saturday!

I picked up my phone and called Kiri, I'm so nervous, so of course I need my emotional support bestie.

"What's up Kami?" He asked.

"I'm nervous, get over here and help me." I said as I hung up the phone.

He's probably pretty confused, but not even 10 seconds later I hear a crash outside my dorm, then the door bursts open, Kiri and Mina both standing there.

"Oi! What the heck!?" I asked.

"Mina is the expert, she will be great help." He responded.

"Yes, yes I will! I'm choosing your outfit though. You have no choice." Mina told me with a smirk.

I'm only slightly terrified because I'm pretty sure she won't do anything too bad.

She pulled Kiri in the dorm, and shut the door, it was probably a bad idea asking for help. Toshi can probably hear us since he's next door and the walls are pretty thin.

I opened the door and grabbed both of their wrists, dragging them to Kiri's dorm. I can't risk that Toshi will hear us.

"What was that for?" Mina whined.

"The walls are thin, I didn't want Toshi to hear us." I explained.

"Awww you're so cute Kaminari!" Mina shouted.

"Shush!!" I told her.

They kept hyping me up so I wasn't as nervous, but Mina being here is just making me more nervous since she is choosing my outfit.

It's now an hour before he is going to pick me up, so I saw Mina go to the closet, looking for my outfit.

This is what I'm most afraid of, the fact that she's probably not gonna let me say no.

"Perfect!" I heard Mina say.

She dragged me into the closet, pushed the outfit into my hands, left and locked the door. Then the door opened and I heard footsteps running.

How am I supposed to go on my date now!?!?

The outfit she gave me wasn't too bad, it's a pretty big yellow sweater, and a flowing black skirt.

The skirt is pretty long, so I'm fine with it I guess, but I have no idea why she would do this.

I put it on, and started banging on the door, I still need to get out of here, and I don't have enough time to do anything with my hair.

I do look pretty nice I guess, I'm fixing my hair as much as I can using the mirror in Kiri's closet. I'm assuming it's here so Kiri knows what looks good together.

He's not the best at putting outfits together without trying them on first.

I heard the door, about to open, freedom!

When the door opened it wasn't Kiri or Mina, but Toshi!

As he saw me I noticed he started blushing, but then I saw Sero push Toshi into the closet with me and lock the door.

I'm stuck in this stupid closet again!! But the experience will be a little better now that Toshi is here.

"Do you want me to get you two to the grill? I can teleport you." Shantonaro told me.

I haven't heard from Shantonaro in so long, probably because he doesn't want to intrude, but he shouldn't have to worry about that.

"I just never saw a reason to speak." He told me.

"Well yes, if you could, that would be great." I said.

"What are you talking about Denks?" Toshi wondered.

A flash of light then appears, and we are at the front of the Toh Zan Nagasaki Grill, but I feel like something is wrong. I have no clue what it could be though.

I continue looking around as I spot Aizawa, it could just be that he was here, we knew he would be watching us.

I still felt a chill though. Something is wrong.

"Are you alright Denks?" Toshi asked.

"Something is wrong, I-I can feel it!"

I then saw these weird particles in the air. How come every time life gets good something bad happens!?
••••
This is the end of Chapter 19, hope you enjoyed, have a wonderful day. Luv you!!