Welcome Deisha!

"Since when did you have a sister Denki?" Deku asked me.

"Since I was born." I told him.

"Haha, very funny." He said sarcastically.

"Just telling the truth, she's my twin."

"You never told us you had a twin!" Midoriya complained.

"I thought if someone found her I would lose her because they make her come back or get put in the system after our parents got sent to jail." I told him.

He stood there unable to talk, I've found he does that a lot. Probably because of the trauma I know is there, not from his parents but maybe from bullies.

"Can I come tonight?" Deisha asked me.

"Of course, that will be fine!" I told her.

Dei, Midoriya, and I started walking back to UA as we spotted Toshi. He ran up and gave me a huge hug as he said, "I was looking for you, I was worried."

"Sorry for making you worry." I told him, hugging him back.

We broke the hug and started walking back to the dorms. Dei was smirking at us the whole time, I was very uncomfortable. Once we got back to the dorms, we all just went to our dorms, I took Dei to my dorm since we are siblings and everyone else was now in theirs.

"Why don't you sleep with Shinso? He won't mind, and you won't have the awkwardness of sleeping in the same room as your sister you haven't seen in forever." Dei told me, smirking.

"I feel like you want to get rid of me, I'm hurt."

"Sure you are Pikachu. Sure you are."

"We will tell Aizawa sensei about finding you and joining tomorrow morning."

She got in bed pouting as she realized she wasn't going to get us together so easily. I slept right beside her, she's the best sister I could ask for.

I got up, Deisha was acting to be asleep, but we both know she isn't. I got up to the bathroom so I could get ready for school, and Dei finally got up and started looking through my things. I could tell because she was being very loud, not the sneakiest person on the planet.

I walked back out all ready for school as I asked, "Whatcha doing?" Knowing full well she was snooping.

"Going through your stuff to find out if you have a crush on that Shinso guy."

"Do you have no shame??" I asked.

Dei then walked to the bathroom to get ready. She doesn't have a uniform, so she just got into some regular clothes she found in my closet.

She walked out in a light blue sweater and navy blue jeans. We both walked out the door and I knocked on Toshi's door as he also walked out.

We walked in the classroom as Bakugo yelled, "Who is this extra!?"

They all starred in our direction making all of us uncomfortable. Finally Deisha walked up and said, "M-My name is Deisha Kaminari, I'm Pikachu's twin sister."

They all looked at her confused until she then said, "I'm Denki's sister, who else would I be talking about."

"Welcome to class 1A Deisha!" Mina said with excitement.

Mina and Sero started dancing randomly, and everyone else turned straight to me.

"Why didn't you tell us Kami?" Kiri asked, pouting.

"I was afraid.." I told everyone.

Deisha walked up to me giving me a hug, Toshi joining in. I started tearing up a little, everyone else just standing there.
••••
Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it, have a nice day! LUV YOU ALL!!