Deisha Kaminari

We kept looking for her for a while, Shinso was comforting me a lot of the time. I really just want my sister back.

"Do you think we're ever going to find her?" I asked Toshi with my face buried into his chest.

We were on the couch, we had been talking and watching movies. I eventually fell asleep on Toshi.

"Aww! You guys are so cute together. You really should date." Mina said as she walked in.

This made Toshi turn red as he responded, "W-We're just friends!"

"It doesn't look like it."

"Shut up Mina." Toshi pouted.

Kiri and Bakugo walked in noticing Toshi' dread face and couldn't see why. They decided to ignore it until they heard Mina say, "Y'know, we know you like Kaminari, why don't you ask him out?"

Kiri then stated, "You know that he's gay too! You guys are already hanging out 24/7, and you are mainly hugging, talking, and cuddling."

They don't know about Deisha, so they don't even know that is the reason I'm with Toshi most of the day.

"I do like Kami, b-but right now isn't a good time. He just got out of therapy, and finally back at school."

"Shinso, all I'm hearing are excuses!" Mina pointed out.

"Blueberry, Kami likes you! Just confess already!" Bakugo yelled.

"I told you, I will, but it's not a good time right now."

I woke up and asked, "Can we go to the store Toshi? I feel like I'm forgetting something."

"Sure, that's fine. Let's go."

Now Bakugo and Kiri realize Why Toshi was that red, as Kiri stated, "Did you call him Toshi?"

"Yeah, I call him Toshi." I told him, getting up.

We started to leave the dorms and walk to the store as we saw Aizawa Sensei pacing. He didn't look like he wanted people to talk to him or bother him, so we just headed to the store.

As we got to the store, I recognized one of the cashiers, but I had no idea where from.

"P-Pikachu?" The cashier asked.

"W-wait.. Dei?" I asked.

She nodded her head as a tear strolled down her face. I ran up and gave her a hug as she then said, "I get off in 10, w-we can talk then."

After she got off, we sat down in a Starbucks across the street and she asked, "How did you find me?"

"I had a feeling I forgot to get something at the store and ended up feeling like going to that store, though I don't think we actually forgot anything." I responded.

Toshi came to the table holding a container with a Strawberry Frappuccino, a pumpkin spice latte, and a Caramel Macchiato.

"Thanks Toshi! Deisha, this is one of my friends Shinso." I told her.

"Anytime Denks."

"Hello Shinso."

"Hello Deisha, Kami told me a lot about you."

"Are you two dating?" Dei asked.

Both our faces turned completely red as I said, "N-no! We are just friends."

We both ended up looking disappointed when I said we were just friends, I think deep down we both want to be more than that.

"Come back to UA with us! Aizawa sensei told me once I found you, you could be in my class! Then we can't be separated!" I told her, excited.

"I- Uhm.."
••••
Alright, that is it for chapter 8, love you all!