Therapy Session

A couple days have passed, Kiri's parents have been very nice and supportive of me. They haven't let me come back to school yet because of the "emotional trauma" I must've gone through.

The school has been paying for my therapy, and I am finally coming back to school tomorrow. I just need to get through my last therapy session.

"How are you doing today Denki?"

"I'm doing pretty great! I get to hang out with my best friend a lot, his parents are very nice and supportive, and I can finally go back to school tomorrow!"

"Tell me about school, how was your school life?"

"It was great! I have my best friend, and I have Mina, Sero, Shinso, and the rest of the Bakusquad!"

"Bakusquad?"

"Yeah! It's our group in Class 1A! We call ourselves the Bakusquad! It consists of basically everyone I mentioned and Bakugo. Bakugo is the leader of the group, then there is also the Dekusquad, which are also pretty great. That group consists of Midoriya, who is the leader of that group, Iida, Ochaco, Todoroki, and Tsu."

"Are they all your friends as well?"

"I'd say we are all pretty great friends, we don't talk to the Dekusquad as much as each other, and everyone else in the class I'd probably also consider my friend!"

"Well, I'd say you've been doing amazing aside from what happened with your parents."

"Y-yeah, my parents never really liked me, they did a little before I came out as gay, but then they started b-beating me."

"You still have trauma from that?"

"No, I don't, I just don't want to talk about them."

"Are you sure? It will probably make you feel better. What about good times you had with your parents? Can you tell me about those?"

"There aren't a lot, but everyday after school before I came out, they would set up a movie, and we'd watch it all together, then Dei- we would go get ice cream to have with each other."

"Dei? Are you hiding something from me Kaminari?"

"No, I just s-stumbled on my words!" I said with a panic.

"You don't look like it, what are you hiding? You can tell me." he told me, concerned.

"I'm not hiding anything sir! I'm not, really."

Kiri's parents then knocked on the door, saving me from having to answer. I opened the door as sir said, "I'm going to talk with them alone, alright Denki?"

I left the room, wondering what they were talking about. Probably about what I'm hiding. I can't let them find out about Deisha though, I just can't.

They walked back out, and I came with them to the car.

"What did you talk about?" I asked, innocently.

"You're going to go to another therapy session, but don't worry, you're still going to school. Sir just thinks you're hiding something from him, and he is trying to find out." Kiri's mom pointed out.

"Are you hiding anything Denks?" Kiri's dad asked.

"N-no, I'm not!" I said quickly.

We all got home and I went straight to my room. I was texting Shinso for quite a while.

I decided to go downstairs to see what Kiri's parents were up to as I heard a familiar voice, but it wasn't Kiri's parents.

I snuck around to see who it was, and it was Aizawa sensei. Why was he here?

"So he is hiding something?" Aizawa asked.

"Yeah, we just need to know what." Kiri's mom said.

"Maybe he will come around eventually, but we may be able to get the answer when he comes back to school tomorrow."

"That would be great, thank you Eraserhead."
••••
That is the end of part 6, hope you all enjoyed, thank you for the support, love you all!