Eri

"Denki!? Are you in here!?" I heard a female voice say.

"D-Dei!?" I said as I ran out of the closet to give her a hug.

I dragged her to the closet with me, we couldn't let them find us.

"We don't open this door unless it's for Aizawa sensei or Toshi." I told her.

She nodded her head, hugging me tight.

Aizawa and this girl ran to Toshi, realizing he was still by himself. Toshi, still struggling to hold them off as they get there.

"What do you want me to do?" The girl cried out.

"Get the others to safety, if anyone wants to help, I guess they can." Aizawa told her.

She ran off to find the others. She tried boosting herself with her quirk but eventually ended up getting too tired to continue.

"Hey! Come here!" She yelled to a student walking past.

"Yeah?" The tall boy said.

"We need to warn the other students, there are villains in the cafe!" She cried.

"You hide, I'll warn them." He told her running off with his engines.

She hid in the closest dorm, hiding under the bed.

Iida searched the school, warning anyone he found to hide or help. Many students made their way to the cafe to help.

"Just tell us where they are and we will be on our way." One of the villains said.

Many of the students there kept looking around confused.

"Denki and Deisha, bring us to them!" My mom yelled.

"You can't have them!" Shinso and Aizawa Sensei yelled as they ran to attack.

I'm still sitting with Dei in the closet, I don't even know if they are coming back. All I can do is hope.

"Hello? Anyone in here?" I heard a child whisper.

We can't let her get hurt, but it could be Toga tricking us. The door opened, I feel like my heart is going to stop.

She looked shocked, terrified even. The expression in her beautiful red eyes was scared.

"Y-you're not going to hurt me, r-right?" She asked, eyes sparkling in fear.

"No, we aren't. I promise you this." I told her, calmly.

"M-my name is Eri.."

"I'm Denki, and this is my twin sister Deisha."

She hugged me tightly as she asked, "Can I stay with you?"

"Of course you can Eri! I'll protect you forever!" I told her.

This made her smile, she looked so happy and excited. I don't understand how anyone can even come close to harming this bean.

"Denki? Deisha?" I heard Toshi yell.

I ran over to him and gave him a big hug, Eri following.

"Who is this cute little girl?" Toshi asked.

"This is Eri, she is going to stay with us for a while." Deisha told him, coming out of the closet with a soft smile.

The little one walked with us back to the school. Aizawa spotting us walked towards us, he looked relieved.

"Hi Aizawa Sensei!" I yelled.

"Hello Denki, and who is this?" He asked.

"Hi! My name is Eri! You're pro hero Eraserhead, correct?" She asked with the sweetest smile.

"Indeed I am." Aizawa smiled.
••••
This is the end of chapter 16. Sorry it took so long to get these two chapters out, I luv you all! Have a nice day!