Welcome to Class 1A

Kiri and I were talking as usual, until Aizawa sensei came in. As he walks in we all go back to our seats.

"We have a new student today after kicking out Mineta yesterday."

The tall man walked in, he had purple hair and purple eyes, and so hot. Wait, did I just say that? I can't fall for him! I'm not even supposed to be gay! My parents will beat me half to death if they find out.

"My name is Hitoshi Shinso, my quirk is brainwash."

AHHHH even his voice is cute! I can feel my cheeks getting hotter and redder as he talks, and now he is walking towards me!

He sat right next to me as Aizawa sensei said, "Do whatever, I'm going to sleep."

Kiri came and walked over to me to talk as he dragged me away from the new guy.

We were now in a corner as Kiri asked, "You like him don't you? And don't lie, I saw your face as he was walking towards you."

"Y-yeah, I do like him."

"You should invite him to hangout with us sometime!"

"Well first we have to plan to hangout."

"How about today after school at your favorite restaurant?"

"O-Okay, at 6?"

"Yeah dude! Now go ask him!" He responded quite loud.

"Okay! Don't yell."

I walked back over to Shinso and sat down.
"Hey, Shinso right?"

"Yeah, that's my name."

"My name is Denki Kaminari, me and my best friend are wondering if you want to come hang out with us later after school."

"Okay, I guess I can come."

"Great! We're leaving around 5:45!"

"Okay." He replied with no emotion.

I walked back to Kiri and sat down with him as he asked, "How'd it go bro!?"

"He said he'll come, I told him we are leaving around 5:45."

After school, it's now around 5:17, I decided to get ready a little earlier than I usually would. I found a really nice outfit and put that on, a nice white T-shirt, yellow sweater, and some nice navy blue jeans.

As I walked out the door I saw Shinso in the room next to mine, unpacking his stuff.

"Would you like any help with that?"

"No, I'm fine, I'm almost done."

"O-Okay, I'll see you soon!"

I walked away as Kiri spotted me and dragged me to his room.

"Yo dude, Mina is asking questions about what's going on with you and Shinso."

"Already? She's probably going to follow us to the restaurant."

It was already 5:45, so we walked over to get Shinso as he walked out of his room.

"You ready?" Kiri asked excitingly.

"Yeah dude." I responded.

We all walked to the restaurant and sat down, as I spotted Mina and Sero by the doors.

"I'll be right back" I told them as I walked towards them.

"What are you two doing here? Did you follow us?"

"Definitely not." Sero responded.

I sighed as I walked back to see what I wanted to order, Mina and Sero still spying.

"I was wondering, why did you invite me to come here with you?" Shinso asked, confused.

"It seemed like a nice way to get to know you and welcome you to class 1A!" I told him.

"And he thinks your c-" I put my hand over his mouth quickly.

••••
Alright, this is the end of part 2! Hope you guys enjoyed it, I love you all!