Attack of the League

With this peace and quiet I can finally think. Think about finding my sister and getting her away from my parents.

"I have a bad feeling, you need to get out of that school right now." Shantonaro told me quietly.

I grabbed Toshi's arm and rushed out the door. Dragging him like it was nothing.

"Hey! What are you doing Denks? I can walk y'know?" Toshi asked when we stopped.

"I know, but Shantonaro had a bad feeling, and I think he is right." I told him in panic.

"Who is Shantonaro?"

"When I was in a coma for a day and a half, there was this guy in my mind training me. That is Shantonaro. He can speak to me in my mind and read my mind too I guess."

"O-Okay I guess.."

I don't know what to do. I can't just run from this, but what can I do? If it's a villain attack they are probably after me, but I might be able to get Dei back.

"Don't go back you idiot! Have this guy go for you, they are after you, not him." Shantonaro told me.

"T-Toshi.. Shantonaro wants you to go in to warn the others and help them since if it's villains, they w-would be after me."

"Hide in the closet though, don't come out, not unless you hear my voice, but I'll go."

I hid in the closet and he left the small building heading back to UA.

Running into UA, he spotted Aizawa Sensei and said, "Denki and I think villains are coming here soon."

"What!?" Aizawa asked.

"They are probably coming for him, but this gives us a chance to get Deisha back. I hid him in a closet in a small building far enough away, but not too far from here."

Both of them ran to the cafe to see if everyone was still there and noticed a purple portal starting to open.

The students all in panic, ran the other direction. The Kaminari's walked out the portal with some other villains.

"You know why we are here! Now give him to us."

Deisha then ran out of the portal as if trying to get away. She ran right to Aizawa Sensei, hugging him tight not wanting to go back.

"Please save me!" She cried.

This made these villains even more mad. Bursting with rage they all started running to attack.

A small group of villains ran to the doors and got out. They were mainly searching for me, while Toga was looking for other students she could get blood from.

Toshi was holding back the villains so Dei could get to me. Aizawa was trying to find the small group. They were all separated from each other.

"AAAHHHHHH!!!" Aizawa heard someone scream.

Sensei ran towards the scream as fast as he could, noticing that Toga was on the student trying to get blood.

He pulled Toga off, caging her in his scarf. The girl looked at Aizawa so glad he came.

"Are you alright?" He asked her.

"I'm fine thanks to you, are there any more villains?"

"Yeah, but you should find a safe place to hide."

She looked offended as she did a hair flip and ran off to help. Aizawa ran after her so he could at least protect her.

I'm still sitting in this closet bored though, but I just need to wait. I then heard a door open, it could be a villain, or Toshi. It could be anyone.
••••
That is the end of chapter 15, luv you all!