The Villain Attack

I flinched as I heard footsteps around the dorm. It could be a villain, it could be Deisha, or another student.

"Are you o-" I put my hand over his mouth stopping his sentence.

"Don't you hear that? Be quiet." I whispered quietly.

He didn't look like he had heard a thing. He grabbed both of my hands, and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Wha-" I kissed him, not thinking, I just needed to get him to shut up.

We were both extremely red as we broke the kiss. "Please, be quiet, I hear footsteps." I whispered.

As I tilted my head away embarrassed, he grabbed my chin lightly directing my face back to his, our lips meeting again.

The door opened, we broke the kiss in shock, both of us still red.

"Were you two making out!?" Kiri blurted out coming in the dorm with Mina.

I covered my face trying to hide my red face, now steaming hot.

"Yes, until you two so rudely interupted. How did you even get in, we locked the door." Toshi asked them.

Mina pulled out a bobby pin as she said, "Tada!"

Kiri closed and locked the door, pushing furniture in front of it just in case.

"Continue making out please and thank you." Mina demanded.

"Stop it Mina!" I whined.

Toshi pulled my face over and kissed me again. I turned red as I heard a photo being taken. I immidiatley broke the kiss and tried to take Mina's phone to delete it.

"Mina please!" I begged.

"No, this is going to be my new screen saver." She teased.

I then heard the villain alarm, panicked, I hugged Toshi as hard as I could, burying my face in his chest once again.

I heard more footsteps, they were heavy. I'm surprised nobody else heard them. They kept getting closer and closer.

I could feel my fingers sparking just slightly from fear. I let go of Toshi so I didn't shock him, and put on some gloves in hope of reducing the static.

I heard the handle of the door move, so I quickly covered my nose and mouth with my hand.

As I slowly walked towards the door, it blasted open on top of me. The furniture we moved trapped my leg.

I didn't know what to do, it felt like I couldn't do anything. I felt a firm hand pick up the door as someone else moved the desk off my foot.

"Denki!?" I heard Kiri cry out.

"I'm fine! We have to get out of here!" I told everyone, getting up.

Realizing just how tough that desk was, I almost fell over. Toshi caught me, wrapping my arm around him for support.

We started running as fast as we were able to take ourselves. None of us have any idea where we are going.

I then spotted a group of people, they look like villains. I recognized two of them.

"M-mom.. d-da-d.." I quivered.

The two people I never wanted to run into again. Tears fell, Toshi picked me up, and ran as fast as he could. Mina and Kiri are following close behind.

How did they get out of jail though!? How long have they been working with the league!?

All these questions were flooding my head until I just couldn't handle it anymore. I'm now asleep, drifting in my own head. Toshi, still carrying me, but all I can see is darkness.
••••
This is the end of chapter 12! Hope you enjoyed and have a good day!