Decisions

"I don't know." Deisha told me.

"Can you at least stay with me? Keep in touch or something? I don't want to lose you." I said, my voice shaking.

"Of course we can!" She responded.

"Why won't you come?" Shinso asked.

"Because I have a good life here. I have an amazing roommate, and people who care about me."

I put my contact in her phone as she did mine. I don't want to force her to come if she doesn't want to, but I don't want to lose her. I know we will be able to contact each other, but I want to be able to see her everyday.

Deisha has to go, so Shinso and I are walking back to the dorms. As we get back, I noticed Deku, still training.

"You go ahead, I'm going to talk to someone, okay Toshi?"

"That's fine."

As he left, I walked over to Midoriya and asked, "Aren't you supposed to be inside with the others?"

"I could say the same to you." He told me.

"I was out with Toshi, you're out by yourself training."

"Well, I have to train harder so I can rise to the top and become the #1 hero."

He sounded like he had a huge ego, but I know where he is coming from. My only question is how could he know with that strong of a quirk?

"Can I train with you more often?"

"Sure I guess!" He told me.

We kept training together, it was tough, but not as much as Kiri and I did.

"Are you going easy on me?" I asked Midoriya.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this isn't as hard as I thought it would be."

He looked at me shocked, as if he couldn't move.

"You okay bro?" I asked, now concerned.

"What kind of training do you do then if this isn't hard?"

I dragged him to the forest, there was a club there. As we walked in, Midoriya asked, "How is this training?"

"Your fighting will improve, just by your balance. You need to loosen up, before we train for real, you need this. You're too tense."

I started teaching him dancing and how to loosen up, but I'm not nearly as good as Mina, so I may need help with this crisis.

I then saw a girl, with brown hair and golden eyes as I realized who it is. I ran over to her, giving her a hug as I said, "I didn't know you came here Dei!"

Another girl pushed me off her saying, "Don't touch her you freak! How did you know her name?"

Midoriya heard this, so he came running over saying, "Kaminari, what's going on?"

"You know that kid Kami?" The girl asked.

"N-no, but I know this one. This is my brother Denki, sorry I didn't tell you. That must be his friend." Dei told her.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't know who you were and just pushed you like that! My name is Kat."

"It's alright! Any friend of my sisters is a friend of mine!" I told her.

"Pikachu, about going to UA, I talked to some people about it, and they think it's a good idea. So I will come with you."

"R-really!"

"Yeah! I'll come! Then we can hang out everyday! Except on the weekend, I'm going to go see them and stay with them so we can still see each other." Deisha said, happily.

"Cool! Maybe one of those days I can come meet your friends too!" I told her, excited.
••••
Love you all and enjoy the story!