Part 3: Wild

Zoey narrates.

The girls had thrown me an epic bachelorette party, filled with food, music and laughter, and I was having the best time.

We're all sitting around on the floor, playing 'say it or shot it'.

'Did you, or did you not, give Doug a free pass tonight, to do whatever he wants with whoever he wants?' Sky asks Jazz, laughing.

'Sky?! What the hell?' Jazz responds, annoyed.

'Wait, you did what?' Nomi says, confused, as am I.

'I mean...technically I gave him a free pass, but he's not going to abuse it and do anything...too bad. It's just something we do. Keeps it interesting.' Jazz says, shrugging her shoulders, as Nomi raises her eyebrows.

'Okay...whatever you say.' Nomi replies.

'Okay who's next....' Ana says, looking around.

'Wait...' I interrupt her.

'What do you mean a free pass? What are they doing tonight and where did they go?' I ask, getting up, worriedly.

'Zoey, calm down. You know that Luca took them to that new club that opened downtown. They're known for throwing awesome bachelor parties.' Jillian says, trying to reassure me.

'That's a strip club?!' I say, shocked.

The girls go silent for a minute.

'Zoey, I thought you knew? Most people get a bit wild on their last few nights as a single bachelor...' Jazz says, as my face grows pale.

'But...Aaron never said anything...' I say, quietly.

'That's probably because he has no plans to act any type of way tonight.' Ana says.

'Or it's because he does have plans that he doesn't want Zoey to know about.' Sky says.

'Okay guys, seriously? Zoey, it's fine! Stop worrying.' Nomi says, although I'm pacing the room.

'I think we should go down there.' I say, panicked.

'I don't think that's a good idea...' Ana says, although I'm already strapping on my nearest pair of heels.

'Oh okay, looks like we're going to the club!' Sky says, downing her drink as they get ready to follow me.

_____

We arrive at the club. The lighting is dark and misty, and it looks fairly quiet. At one end, there's a girl dancing, and what looks to be a group of men throwing money at her, laughing.

'What kind of club is this?' Ana whispers.

Jillian stops a waiter.

'Excuse me? We're looking for a party under the name of Luca Hall.' She says, and the waiter points us towards another room, hidden behind curtains.

'Thank you.' She says.

'Zoey, are you sure you want to do this?' Nomi asks.

'Who cared what she wants? No one can save my man tonight.' Jazz says, angrily, as she looks at another girl straddling a man's lap.

She storms ahead of us, to the hidden room, as we follow cautiously behind.

'What the hell?!' Jazz screams, as we push our way through the curtains.

Doug is sat, smoking a blunt, as is Luca. There's two girls in there, dancing for the boys, as Sky asks them to leave, noticing a furious Jazz. They've clearly been drinking a lot, as there are empty bottles all over the room.

'Doug? Seriously?' She shouts. Doug looks shocked to see us there.

'Hey guys...' Vivek says, cautiously, from the corner of the room.

'What are you doing here?' Luca says, coming over to Jillian, his smoke emerging in my face.

'Dude, can you not?' I say, as he gestures an apology.

'Oh, you're done here.' Jazz says, annoyed, grabbing Doug's hand, as he laughs, clearly drunk, and she leads him out, followed by the rest of the girls.

'Where's Aaron?' I ask, sternly, looking around.

Luca and Vivek are silent.

'Luca? Babe, she asked you a question.' Jillian says, taking his blunt and putting it out.

'Hey!' He resists, trying to take it back from her.

I'm angry now, probably because I'm worried about what Aaron's doing. I grab Luca by his collar.

'Dude, I swear to god, tell me where Aaron is right now!' I say, as his eyes widen in shock.

'He's...he's over there. In that's room...' He says, pointing to another hidden curtain.

I let go of his collar and glare at him before walking over to the other room.

'Wait, Zoey! Don't go in there!' He calls out, but I don't care anymore.

_____

When I get into the other room, I lock the door behind me so I can square up to whoever is trying to seduce my man.

I walk in and see Aaron chilling on the bed, on his phone. This must be one of their private rooms.

'Zoey?!' He says, surprised to see me.

'What are you doing here?' He asks.

'Shut up.' I say, as I start to pace around the room, looking in the wardrobes and in the bathroom.

'Where is she? I know you have someone hidden in here?' I say, angrily.

'Zoey, what?' He asks, laughing.

'Stop it. It's not funny.' I say, as I continue to look around.

'Zoey?' Aaron starts to walk over to me. He stops me, and I try to resist his grip, but can't. He takes my wrist and uses his other hand to turn my face towards his.

'There's no one here.' He says, confused.

'Don't lie to me, Aaron.'

_____