Chapter 25 - Dreams are remembering

At the Halloween party

*Harry's POV*

I don't know what happened in the bathroom. The only thing I remember is slipping and... passing out.

The party had started 30 minutes ago and it was already a huge hit. Practically every Senior in our grade made it, and thanks to Samantha's mansion everyone fit perfectly.

I had yet to get a drink from the table off to the side where all the drinks where. As I turned to make my way over there, I saw that Samantha was already there taking a sip from a cup. I walked up to her, with a smile.

"You know this party is a definite hit." I said, as she took yet another sip.

"Thanks. It's all thanks to you guys who helped." Sam said smiling up at me.

"Kill her."

A voice suddenly spoke as I stared into Samantha's eyes.

"Kill her."

There was that voice again. I knew that Sam hadn't heard it, 'cause if she had she wouldn't be acting so normal.

"I'll be right back." I said, and I noticed that Sam was confused by my sudden change of personality. But I couldn't tell her that I was hearing a voice.

I walked away from her, making my way through the crowd, the voice kept speaking.

"Kill her now."

"Kill her, she must die like all of them before her."

I went outside, not being able to stay inside surrounded by people, and by so much noice.

"I said KILL HER."

The voice sounded in my ears. I screamed as the ringing of the voice felt painful. I looked up noticing that no one was outside. As I kept walking alongside the fence I looked around trying to find the source of the voice.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Christina." The voice said.

"But...where are you?" I questioned still not understanding.

"I possessed you. Since Samantha must die... it's easier if you kill her."

"I am not going to kill Sam." I said with furrowed eyebrows. The ghost of Lady Christina was inside my body. She had possessed me.

Suddenly pain erupted all over my body, causing me to double over holding my head with one hand and the other was clutching my torso. When I looked up, I saw Lady Christina's ghost in front of me.

"You will kill her. If you don't, then I'll kill you." She said looking at me with cold eyes.

"No." I answered as I slowly recovered from the pain, now able to stand to my full hight, glaring at the ghost in front of me.

Christina threw her hand out and her nails pierced my skin. I jumped back gripping the part of my chest that was exposed. Blood dripping from the cuts.

"You're fucking crazy." I snapped anger dripping off my words.

"I'm a ghost. What do you expect?" She gave me a pointed look. "Now, you will kill Samantha." She said the words slowly as if I didn't understand them.

"No." I repeated. "Go to hell." I spit out.

In a blink of an eye she grabbed the sword that was part of the costume I was wearing and put it against my throat.

"Love is foolish. You will kill her, as I said before... if she doesn't die, then you will." She stated as she withdrew the sword from the place at my throat, to infront of my torso. "Consider this a warning."

With those words said, she plunged the sword into the side of my torso, earning a defening scream from me. I fell to the floor, blood dripping from where the sword was currently in. My back made contact with the fence, as I winced at the pain that I felt. I couldn't breath correctly.

Christina looked at me, her eyes showing no mercy, no emotion at my current state. With one last look at me, she disappeared. No trace left of her.

Then everything started to blur, until I couldn't see nor hear anything.

I woke up bathed in sweat, meeting a pair of green eyes.

"Harry dude! How come you are barley waking up? We have to leave to go meet up with the group." Arthur ranted as he waved his hands in the air.

"Hold on. Where am I." I asked as I saw around the white room. Arthur turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

"At the hospital...?" He said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Right, right." I slowly said as I remembered everything after the party.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Arthur questioned as he looked at my sudden state.

I turned to look at him as I stood up from the bed.

I couldn't get any words out as all the memories came back. That dream brought back all my memories of that night.

Arthur was staring at me, kind of freaking out.

"I remember." I said as I look up at him. Except, Arthur only gives me a look as if telling me 'keep going'. I ran a hand through my hair, as I looked out the window, before turning back to his questioning gaze.

"I remember everything from that night at the party." I said with a deep breath. Arthur's eyes went wide, as he blinked a few times.

"Everything?" He asked.

"Everything." I confirm.