Chapter 3 - The girl

I gulped, trying to stay calm. I slowly turned around scared of what I might see.

As I turned I found myself staring back at... nothing.
I looked back at Rose and she was still growling and eyeing that spot on the stairs behind me.

Could this place be haunted? I thought, but I shook my head laughing to myself. There had to be a resonable explanation for Roses' behaviour.

I went down the last step and went over to Rose, I stooped down and gave her a hug. I then patted her head and went outside, wanting to forget or at least try to distract myself with something else.

I helped carry boxes, and start unpacking. But as noon finally came around, we took a break. I went outside to text Mary.

Me:
Heyyy!!! So we arrived a few hours ago. We are finally taking a break!

Clara:
Heyyy girl! How's the house?

Me:
It's amazing!! Let me send you a pic.

So I went to the camera, and
pointed it at the house. I was about to take a picture, when something caught my eye. I zoomed in at my balcony window, my heart beating faster every second.

There at my balcony door was a girl, who seemed about my age. She had silkly black hair, piercing blue eyes that were wide eyed looking at me. She had white fair skin but it looked strange, somehow transparent, her smile was sinister, and kind of crazy looking. She was wearing a midnight blue gown, which looked like from the mediavel ages.
There were words written on the window with what seemed to be blood. The words said:
You will be next.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" My piercing scream ripped through the air.

The last thing I saw were my parents running towards me, then everything went dark.