Chapter 11

Office

(y/n): *knocks on his door* Dad?

Dad: Come in

(y/n): *opens the door and closes it behind him* Is there something wrong? It sounded like you're serious about something

Dad: My eldest son, do you remember my friend Takehiro Kisaragi?

(y/n): Yes... Did something bad happened to him?

Dad: *sighs* I don't want you to tell anyone even his daughter but...

(y/n): Was he... murdered?

Dad: *nods* A neighbor of his called the police first then called me. He told me that a group of 4 barged into his home and shot him on the chest, causing him to die of blood loss. I'm very worried that his daughter will not be able to recover from this news

(y/n): Does Kudo or uncle know anything?

Dad: *sigh* I told your uncle about this since he's a police detective and boss of the bodyguard agency. He has an idea of who may did it... for Kudo, he also may have an idea of who may did but no evidence...

(y/n): I think what they're thinking about

Dad: Really? Who?!

(y/n): *goes up to him and whispers to his ear* I think it may be The CEO of Nanami Cooperation...

Dad: Wait why him?

(y/n): His daughter...

Dad: Do you think that he was avenging his daughter by killing Takehiro?

(y/n): In my opinion, yes but not sure if the other two would agree with me

Dad: You may be right. That foolish woman tried to killed Takehiro's daughter during the Saotome Academy party. And he avenged his daughter by killing my friend. That may be possible!!

(y/n): Shhhhh!

Dad: *covered his mouth* oops

(y/n): 😅

Dad: Oh can you come to my office again before you leave the party?

(y/n): *nods* Yes

Dad: Great, I'll see you at the party

(y/n): Sure

Timeskip
Afternoon
Your POV

The party had started a hour ago as many of my relatives had arrived at the party. Formal wear like dresses and suits were seen in the party as I watched Arthur, Gawain, The Round Table, STARISH and Quartet Night chatting within the crowd. A few of my relatives asked me why are the idols are her which I told them that I invited them. They were surprised to see them as I awkwardly laughed and walked away from them so they can chat. I walked up to Mikaze who was hiding behind Sleepy Cat and asked if she's okay. She peeked from the side and asked me of who the other people are which I chuckled and said that they're my relatives from both sides of my family. She nodded and walked closer to me and gently stuffed her head onto my chest which I blushed and asked if she's feeling unwell or uncomfortable. Mikaze slowly shook her head, saying that she was very shy which me and the other guys including the girls were surprised. Rin and Rene were confused while Chizu was surprised.

(y/n):😳 Shy? Really?

Ai: Yes...

Otoya: You sure Ai-senpai?

Cecil: Never seen you being shy in front of us before

Masato: 🤨Unless it was with people she never seen before