Chapter 31

Reiji's POV

While Hira took his friends from the Round Table including Arty and his bodyguard, I went to help Ai-Ai and ChiChi with the presents as we took them to Hira's bedroom and set them down on the coffee table. Ai-Ai was very happy that today went very well and thanked us for the help as both ChiChi and I nodded and walked out of the bedroom so Ai-Ai can get ready for bed. When I walked out of the room, everyone else were just chilling as some were talking about what they're doing tomorrow. ChiChi ran up to Toki and hugged his arm as he patted her head and gave her forehead a peck. I snickered as I was about to tease the two when Hira came back from saying goodbye to his friends in a bit of shock. I was worried as I walked up to him and asked what's wrong when he suddenly dragged me out to the front door. I was so confused about what was going on until he put an earbud on my ear since he was wearing one and what I hear was very surprising!

???: Reiji? How are you? How's my daughter doing?😄

Reiji: Eh? 😳EHHHH?????? Kisaragi-san?!?! I-I-I thought you died!!!

Takehiro: Well I thought so too, but I was actually knocked out

(y/n): But how?

Takehiro: Let's talk about that tomorrow. Anyway, how's my daughter?

(y/n): She's great, Takehiro-san. But where are you staying at though?

Takehiro: At your father's place

(y/n), Reiji: RIGHT NOW?!!???😳

Takehiro: Yeah, your twin siblings were very fun to chat with 😄 but keep this conversation between the three of us. Your father knows too

(y/n): Okay. Wait, do you have work tomorrow, Kotobuki?

Reiji: No, I don't. The others don't but Otoyan and the other STARISH members do except for Toki

(y/n): I see. Got an idea, why don't we visit my father tomorrow after dropping off the others at their side jobs?

Reiji: Oh great idea!

Takehiro: Well then, I'll see you two tomorrow then

(y/n): Okay Takehiro-san

Reiji: Bye! 👋🏻

Takehiro: Bye! *ends the call*

(y/n): *still surprised* I still can't believe it

Reiji: Are you really sure that we have to keep this secret from Ai-Ai? She'll get suspicious of us 😥

(y/n): Don't worry as long as we can just be ourselves

Reiji: You're right. Let's get inside and get ready for tomorrow

(y/n): Good idea *walks inside the mansion with the brunette following him*

The Next Day
Noon

Me and Hira were in the car with STARISH excluding Toki as we both looked at each other with a bit of nervousness in our eyes. Once we finished dropping off the guys and said goodbye to them, Hira drove off. When I asked him if he was ready to meet Kisaragi-san, I saw him nodded a little bit before he continued driving. I'm honestly excited but a bit nervous because the two of us thought that he passed away and Ai-Ai saw it with her own eyes. It was really hard for her as ChiChi and the other girls were comforting that sweet girl as she was sobbing. We both remember the moment as I felt bad for her while Hira gripped the wheel. After an hour of driving, we had arrived at his father's mansion where the twins were waiting for us with Kisaragi-san and his father.

Rin: Big brother! *hugs (y/n)*

(y/n): Hey Rin, Rene *patted their heads as he looked at the brunette*